no more Jingle Jam Collection Giveaway all games are gone

You can cross that one of the list as well :slight_smile:

And out of curiosity @anyamtikja what did you get from the wheel spin?

5 Likes

Maiden and Spell may be?

5 Likes

Please sir or madam, can I have one more? Iā€™d love to get absolute drift if I could.
Oliver-Asking-for-More

7 Likes

Iā€™d like to ask for one more as well, whichā€™s Kitaria Fables, please.

5 Likes

I already got a game so feel free to ignore me, but Iā€™d like to ask for Lucifer Within Us.

Edit: Thank you ;3;

5 Likes

If I may ask for one last game I would like to have Kaiju Wars please?

5 Likes

Oki, if a squirrel may, may I have Eternal Hope. I dunno which round was the request for Chuchel. Le purr.

6 Likes

1 dollar coupon :confused:
you can have it :slight_smile:

is this a request?

5 Likes

It sounded little bit rude. Sorry for this :face_in_clouds:

UFO_001

Yeah. Iā€™ll take this game if possible

thank you

5 Likes

Thanks for the second key :smile: @anyamtikja

6 Likes

Thanks for another working key @anyamtikja! :heart:

5 Likes

If the second rounders are happy and thereā€™s to be a round 3, Iā€™ll put in for ā€œGeneshiftā€ please.
Youā€™re awesome, Game Santa @anyamtikja! :smiley:

6 Likes

This is my personal second round as I did not ask for a game the first day, but I will go ahead and do a round 3 request for Little Inferno if still available! Canā€™t believe I still donā€™t own this game haha. Thank you, as always.

5 Likes

As mentioned above, ā€œifā€ thereā€™s to be a round 3, I would humbly stand in line for ā€œThe Turing Testā€.
@anyamtikja - Once again, thanks for brightening the holidays here, god bless. :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

Update: Got it! I appreciate you so much. Happy holidays and joy to you. :drum:

4 Likes

Thanks again for Here Comes Niko! from the first round of your giveaway!

I took another look at the list and just noticed that Paperball (an indie Super Monkey Ball-like game, but you use its namesake instead of an animal inside a ball) is on the list. If this give away is still going on and if said game is still available, I would like to ask for it.

5 Likes

There are still some good games left. Can we keep going? I know, I have no shame :sweat_smile:

If no one else wants it I would like to have Primal Light please!

5 Likes

we can keep going as long as there are keys left but please keep to one request per day
also i donā€™t check the gone list and i might not notice if you ask for something that has been given away so in that case i would send a cade thet has already been used sorry
and the fanatical one dollar discount is up for grabs as well

8 Likes

Thanks again for absolute drift. I got to the credits today just have to finish some events for the 100%.

Would it be possible to get cryofall if itā€™s still available please?

5 Likes

Thanks again for Chronicon! The game is really fun and I canā€™t stop playing it, heh.

As for Round 3, Iā€™d like to ask for Primal Light, please.

5 Likes

sorry they beat you to it

5 Likes