no more Jingle Jam Collection Giveaway all games are gone

Thank you very much @anyamtikja I just redeemed the TROY key! And though it’s still a little early, Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

ty very much @anyamtikja

6 Likes

Thanks for the key @anyamtikja, it worked! :+1:

Happy Holidays. :santa:

Summoning @Danacscott @Enki @GDBringer @Rhyagelle @FacuBlues @delenn13 @Norther

10 Likes

That’s so sweet ;~; Sounds like a win-win-win.

7 Likes

Thanks for the key @anyamtikja

5 Likes

Paradise Lost key received, thanks again for your generosity!

More like Paradise Found, amirite? XD

7 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind gesture, @anyamtikja :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: It’s awesome. :snowman:

Someone earlier gifted me 22 Keys from the Jingle Jam so I am going to refrain from asking for a key and let others enjoy. But thanks for the heads up @carvalho20ptc

8 Likes

the final vendetta game is awesome i like beat em ups not have joistick to play jajaja but thanks for do the giveaway @anyamtikja

7 Likes

It looks like nobody here has asked for Vibrant Venture yet, so I’d like that one, please.

EDIT:

Are we allowed to ask for more than one game? There’s a couple others on there (Uligo and Wunderling) that I’d be interested in if nobody else claims them.

EDIT 2:

I guess it helps to read. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Thank you everyone!

73yu8f

11 Likes

I haven’t had the time to play much lately and thus I didn’t want to take part in this early holidays :smile:, but if no one is interested in picking Plate Up, I’d be glad to give it a home.

Big thanks to @anyamtikja for bringing joy to everyone :heart::santa::gift:

I’m also surprised that one of my favorite games is on the list and it’s still available :eyes:

5 Likes

Would that be chronicon?

6 Likes

I can’t believe someone has NOT grabbed CHUCHEL…" a comedy adventure game from the creators of Machinarium, Botanicula and Samorost."

Also, surprised that @Danacscott does NOT have it on her WL!!! :exploding_head:

9 Likes

I was thinking about it because I’ve seen it around, but the “comedy” bit put me off, so I asked for something else. Would much rather play the other games by those devs than risk a comedy game xP

6 Likes

Heyyyyy a GA, thanks @anyamtikja

Can I request PlateUp!?

4 Likes

I think most everyone who still comes back this forum is on the same page WRT such giveaways, and I think it’s awesome!

7 Likes

Happy Holidays / Merry Christmas everyone! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@carvalho20ptc and @delenn13. Thanks for the callout ^^

@anyamtikja I’d love Chuchel if you happy to part with it. The fuzzball chases that cherry like Scrat chases the acorn, lol.

6 Likes

8 Likes

If no one’s interested I’d like to have Kitaria Fables Chronicon, please, since I think today starts the second turn. @anyamtikja

6 Likes