Back to Today's Deal

Nira - 6/6/20 - $6.74

Today’s deal is Nira!

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1171120/Nira/

Description:

SURVIVE

You folks ever sit around and actively think to yourself like, wow, this survival game is like a metaphor for my life? Like, it’s almost not clever, right? Of COURSE survival games feel like a metaphor because literally the only thing you HAVE to do while living your life is not die, right? It’s like grabbing a copy of Mario Kart and being like, wow, this is a metaphor for racing. Like, maybe it’s not a metaphor at all, and surviving just IS life? Does that make sense?

Yes? No?

Well anyway, the point is, we got this cool game Nira for you, it’s one of those “simple yet infinitely deep” types where you learn everything in like five minutes and then you spend the next 20 hours mastering it like you would your knife skills in the kitchen, and best of all for a survival game, and this might even have something to do with that metaphor from earlier, but it’s got four player co-op, which you might say is the same as real life, because having friends makes surviving life way easier.

Now, even when this game isn’t on sale, it’s pretty dang cheap, but at 25% off, this game costs less than it does to have fries and a drink with your Baconator, and as we all know, in a survival game, those few bucks you save could be instrumental in getting through the winter. Granted it’s almost the very apex of summer, but you get the freaking point. Buy Nira today.

The official trailer for Nira:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I like how smooth the animations look on the trailer, but these pixels are a bit difficult for my eyes to keep up. Interesting how they chose realistic sound effects to pair up with pixel art.

Looks pretty at first glance, but not too interested in this one. Also, I don’t think I want to know what a baconator is either. O_o

Hmmmmmmm :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation: