Back to Today's Deal

Ni no Kuni™ II: Revenant Kingdom - 1/13/19 - $28

Today’s deal is Ni no Kuni™ II: Revenant Kingdom!

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/589360/Ni_no_Kuni_II_Revenant_Kingdom/

Description:

NI NO NOTUS

Sir, please don’t be alarmed, but there seems to be a missile on the way to blowing us up, and I don’t think we have time to escape, but before we go, there’s something I need to get off my chest. You are the PRESIDENT of the COUNTRY for Pete’s sake, and honestly, it’s not a good look to be sitting around in your office all day playing whatever that game is, Ni No Noony or whatever.

Look, I know it’s a stressful job, and that it’s not fair that no matter what you do someone’s gonna be mad about it, and if I’m being real, it does look beautiful, like maybe a bunch Ghibli people got hired to work on it, and I hear the battle system is much more exciting than the first one, but we can’t just keep sending out the press secretary to cover for your gaming addiction, dude!

Just be real for once, you know? Just hop on the airwaves, address the nation, and come clean! Let em know Chrono has the best deals, and that getting Ni No Nombi made you into a gamer, and that you won’t stop until you beat the game or a missile comes and blows us all up! Anyway, I’m headed out, my chopper’s taking off, and I just had to do this or I’d never be able to live with myself. Hope it’s good, at least.

The official trailer for Ni no Kuni™ II: Revenant Kingdom:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss the deal, talk about the game, and find people to play with!

Has anyone tried playing this on PC? I wonder if the texts have the same issues as on the PS4. I tried it on my PS4 and a lot of the dialogue that’s on the periphery of the screen are really hard to see. When the screen was 55 inches and I had to get up close to read the text, I can no longer keep the entire screen in my vision in order to play properly.

Oh wow, never expected to see a game like this on Chrono.gg.

The Adventures of President Kickass! Yay! This is very, very tempting.

There have been 2 Call of Dutys on here recently, they clearly moved up a league, this doesn’t surprise me in the slightest anymore

Pretty bad discount there @Ernin8t0r

You mean to tell me you don’t want to pay more than usual??? Ridiculous