new update ruined my streak

Greeting all of you
The last update kind of ruined my chest streak before the update i had a streak of about 20 or so but when i logged in today it changed it to 8 it isnt that much of a problem but i was pretty close to the legendary chest so i am pretty bummed up about it

(Sorry for my bad english)

2 Likes

https://206.81.1.216/t/didnt-get-my-30-day-reward-chest/8910/2?u=gnuffi

3 Likes

:frowning: I was suppose to get my first 14 days streak today lost that :frowning:

1 Like

No fears, For the 14th day streak you would have gotten approx. 800 coins. Instead, later today you will get 2,500. just be patient. It will happen.:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

That’s no good reason for leaving a bug unresolved though. I got the 14 day chest as scheduled and unless I’m the bugged one I feel that it is a legitimate issue to being to everyone’s attention.

2 Likes

your 14days bonus “counts”
because your consecutive streaks just so happens to align with the new total spins
(your last 30 days was 14 days ago, so another 14 consecutive would also yield the same as a fresh “total” 14 days anyway)
only people losing out are those with consecutive clicks, not lining up with the overall total they’d have (since it sorta flips it on its head depending on when/where one broke a previous streak and picked it up again consecutively vs total)

which is why i’m betting due to that potential reset, is why they are rewarding “all” with the rewards of full 30day streak, so no one loses out completely, all tho a few lucky ones (with perfect alignment) will ofc get it as a “true” bonus on top

(tho i’m curious, how can you be on 14day already, if we previously had the same streak total, and i’m only on 13 today -still unbroken streak? :thinking:)

1 Like

No that doesn’t make any sense at all. Before the update today I was at day 13, the site updates and the coin updates at the same time changing to a spin counter instead of a streak. My 13 day streak is converted to a 13 day spin counter. This appears to not have happened to everyone, @Dracor in this thread appears to have been at the same point as I am. I then click my coin for today which takes me up to day 14 and a chest.

Included some of the date stamped ones in the list so you can see the days. There seems to me there’s no reason why @Dracor shouldn’t have gotten a chest today the same as I did. And I see no reason why @hoangmeester’s spin counter shouldn’t be at “20 or so” now.

1 Like

14day consecutive (which was what was needed for streak/reward before) does not = reward on the new total spin system
if you have 30 days consecutive, and another 14 days, like you, then yes they add up perfectly
if you had 3days, broke, +13days, before new system, meaning you would have gotten “streak” today under old system, you would be at a total of 17 days today with the new system, thus not get a reward
all depends on previous amount of “total”/when/where the past consecutive streaks were made

4 Likes

Ah yeah, now I catch what you’re saying.
My streak is perfect, I have no previous breaks so my “longest streak” and “total spins” are equal. That would also explain why people are not being reset to 0 but to 8 or whatever else, that is their lifelong total spin count.

Ok that makes a little more sense then.

4 Likes

But from reading what seems to be going on…everyone is loosing their streaks but you…maybe you have the bug…But you are right…I was just trying to calm ppl down. They will get it straighten out…they have proven themselves in the past.

P.S. No more streaking! Put your pants back on…:exploding_head:

4 Likes

what i don’t understand is how you suddenly have one more day than me
-when in the past streak thread, we were “equal”/on the same day :thinking:

3 Likes

Time Travel, it is the only thing that makes sense.

2 Likes

I was 1 day away from a legendary chest yesterday but now I am 2 spins from an epic (with days missed) ;_;

nice car :slight_smile:

1 Like

Edit (since error 429): (with no days missed)

2 Likes

i’m confused lol
didn’t you have a day (the chronomicon/cyber monday) where you said you somehow got 2 coin clicks?, if so, i wonder if that maybe raised you total tally +1, and now “you & I” are out of sync because of that… :thinking: :man_shrugging:

you used to be a day behind Truly etc. too, -like me… so did you gain a day, or did i lose a day -without breaking my streak somehow? :dizzy_face:

-dark sorcery is at work somewhere :thinking:

2 Likes

Hmn, yeah I did get 2 coin rolls the day the necronomicon puzzle thing happened, there were others that got more as well. That was never removed from what I could tell so maybe that did get me an additional point to the spin counter.

Though I’ve always identified as a “day1er” and now I’ve finally gotten to transition! Look at me now @Truly, look at me!

2 Likes

HEY!!! Meeeee toooo!

I%20found%20you%20faker

5 Likes

We agree that the messaging around the streak change could be more clear but rest assured that nobody will lose potential coins because of the change. We’re looking at adding a note to the coin wallet page to make things more clear for users :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was at about 20 or something when they reset my streak to 3 for some reason. FU shady ass shit site