Back to Today's Deal

New Shop Games - 7/26/19

newshopgames072619-header

WHO’S THE REAL CRIMINAL?

Criminality is a fascinating concept that we’re not nearly smart enough to fully grasp, but these two games definitely get our noggins churning. The group of misfits in Blackguards are explicitly criminals, but they’re also fighting to save their world. On the other hand, the State-installed landlord in Beholder is strictly abiding by the laws and instructions from the State, that’s the opposite of a criminal! But they’re also doing super creepy and unethical things that harm others, just like a criminal. Now our head hurts, maybe you can figure out this conundrum instead of us.

• Beholder
    You’re a State-installed Landlord in a totalitarian State. You must spy on tenants, peep, eavesdrop and profile! You must report on anyone capable of plotting subversion against the State.You MUST! But WILL you?
  • Blackguards
    What happens when the only hope of a threatened world lies not with heroes in shining armor, but in the hands of a band of misfits and criminals? Blackguards, a new turn-based strategy RPG, explores this very question. You will discover over 180 unique hex-based battlegrounds within a dark

And what about smooth criminals?

Interesting, with this weeks release plus the last week I went from a coin hoarder to being broke, cant complain, decent games being given for coins lately.

Oh boy, I can’t wait to continue my hoarding streak.

I picked up Beholder this time :grinning:
Thanks Chrono!!!

just sent an email to hello@chrono.gg because my beholder code was already used

We’ll get back to you in just a second, we’re looking into it.

I already own both on Steam, but many thanks for the chance to ‘buy’ free games, Ionin. Much appreciated all you and your crew do for us here.

My Beholder key worked just fine. Not trying to rub it in. Just letting lonin know.

just got your email, thanks for replying.

I bougth blackguards :grinning:, now i need find time to play.

Been wanting Blackguards a while now - Dark Eye Universe. ^^. I’m gonna be coin poor-er, lol. ^^ Thanks guys.

I have both,also. But, as @EyeQue, said… Thanks :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::dizzy:

Finally found a game to spend my coins on ^-^

is happy

I don’t see Beholder in the coin store but I see Blackguards.

I’m 2k away from buying Blackguards. Hope it will stay long enough. :crossed_fingers:

We took Beholder down for a tiny bit. There seems to be a problem with a small portion of the keys, but we don’t want to risk it. We’re currently working on getting some fresh keys and it should be back up soon. Apologies!

Or as our Twitter would say:

Hey y'all! We're running into some technical difficulties with Beholder right now so we're temporarily taking it off the coin shop. Rest assured, it'll be right back! One could say it'll... brbeholder

— Chrono (@chronodeals) July 26, 2019

Jeeeees, who comes up with these Tweets, lmao. :joy:

I can’t really say the same, @rporter711. With this weeks and last 2 weeks releases I went from broke to hoarding quite a bit coins now and my hoarding streak continues. All games that have been bundled plenty and that I have, except for Valhalla Hills, that was a nice addition.
Not to say these are not nice games, but I would except something new and not so much seen and available to get lots of times from Chrono.gg.

It seems as though you are redirecting your attention to older games that most people have from various older bundles, I hope that isn’t the case for all new additions in the future of Chrono.gg, and we see something enlightening and surprising soon.

Man, the first coin shop game I was going to buy and it gets taken down… Hope it’s back up soon and I can catch it before it sells out.

BTW, it would be nice to have a notice on the coin shop page, I was clueless when I couldn’t find it. It isn’t under the current games or the sold out category and I couldn’t find it anywhere.

I understand your point of view but even if the games were previously bundled not everyone gets those bundles, at least I didnt hence why I got two games that I didnt have but want to play.
At any rate you know, just keep collecting the coins until something interesting that gets your eye is released, I was able to get these because I saved from other releases that I either already have or didnt care to play those particular games.

I haven’t been the biggest fan of some of the coin shop additions, but I also own both of these so consider that a tacit endorsement!