Back to Today's Deal

New Shop Games - 6/14/19

newshopgames061419-header

THE EVOLUTION OF TRANSPORTATION

Some might say we live in a hellscape quickly barrelling towards a cataclysmic cliff and the breakdown of modern society, but we prefer to look at the bright side of things. Just look at how much transportation has improved over the last two millennia. Trekking across continents could take months or even years, and now we can do it in mere hours at 30,000 feet. Granted, a small child will be screaming behind your 6 inches from your ear, and the guy next to you is hogging YOUR armrest, and the lady in front keeps violently reclining her seat back like she’s TRYING to destroy your laptop. But hey, at least you don’t have to sit on a camel for the better part of a year.

• Caravan
    Are you ready to embark on a journey through deserts and dangers? Will you be able to safely navigate your fellowship through the lands of the Orient and uncover your destiny? Through strategic trading and traveling you will overcome obstacles and adversity.
  • Impulsion
    Impulsion is a fast-paced first-person platformer designed to play with your nerves and reflexes! Make your way through 25 levels of increasing difficulty by manipulating physics to your advantage, shooting force fields to slow down or speed yourself up and the environment!

And now we have e-scooters!

Caravan reminds me of another game I just can’t remember the name rn… some guy pulling a cart through wasteland and occasionally fighting animals/scavengers…anyone know what I mean? Anyway, that game sucked, any experiences with this one?

Impulsion seems to fall into the same genre as SEUM, interesting additions to the shop.

The Oregon Trail?

Hi Ionin,

I bought Caravan with my coins, but didn’t realize I already own it on Steam, is there any way to return it or am I out of luck?

Thanks,

Throw an email to help@chrono.gg, we’ll get you taken care of :slight_smile:

no, it had a very very similar style, too. I believe it used to be some kind of flash game? You’d click items to pick them up while the guy kept walking… the oregon trail is like 100 times more popular and known than what I’m thinking of haha

I’ll check my steam library if I find the time

Found it: Home Behind