Back to Today's Deal

New Shop Games - 5/17/19

newshopgames051719-header

BRAIN GAMES

How are you feeling today? Are you excited that it’s Friday, energized by the fact that the weekend is so close? Or are you exhausted from a hard week, wanting nothing more than to zone out and relax? Either way, as your benevolent free game dictator, we’ve got the game for you!

• Algo Bot
    Algo Bot is puzzle game that takes place deep inside the Europa, a pan-galactic colonisation ship, where a recycling mission goes horribly wrong. Use your algorithm special skills to command Algo Bot, a service droid, and help PAL, a cantankerous line manager, to contain the crisis.
  • Shape of the World
    A serene first person exploration game in a surreal, organic world that reacts to your presence. Journey through a psychedelically colorful ecosystem of flourishing flora, rambling waterfalls, burgeoning mountains, glowing monoliths and graceful creatures. A 1-3 hour escape from work, anxiety and stress.

Or play both at the same time.

algo bot slightly reminiscent of wall-e ? :thinking:
be stronk gnuff, don’t spend 10k just coz of robo puzzle cuteness :pensive:

*Coin saving intensifying *

No coins no temptations… :smiley:

Move over. I am in the same boat.:persevere:

No Wall-e clone for me :weary:

I’ve seen some good things about Algobot, I think. A programming/order of operations type puzzle game. I’m very tempted by that one.

Thanks as always for giving us great games again!