Back to Today's Deal

New Shop Games - 5/10/19

newshopgames051019-header

PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS

Today, we’re going to act as your parents and tell you to stop playing video games alone. Unlike your parents, however, we’re fine with you playing games, we just want you to play with some other people. That’s why we’re doing a surprise coin shop drop today with two fantastic multiplayer-only games. Go out and make some friends!

• Aftercharge
    AFTERCHARGE is a 3 vs 3 competitive game pitting invisible robots against an invincible security squad in high-octane tactical skirmishes. The robots must sneak around to destroy all the energy extractors on the site while the guards are tasked to spot the attackers and stop them.
  • Minion Masters - Special Chrono Pack
    Join epic solo or team battles with over a million players around the world in Minion Masters - the dangerously addictive hybrid of tower-attack, MOBA and deckbuilding!
    This package includes:
    -A Hypnotize Watch Avatar
    -Crimson Milloween Skin
    -1500 Gold
    -3 Power Tokens

Remember to share.

Surprise shop drop!

I have not bought a single game since Earthfall, i have 59k coins. You better not make this year’s E3 Coin Shop games unreachable

The problem with Minion Masters is that it’s been constantly given away, pushed out with small encouragements and had bonus keys available so that its lost all appeal and value. The Steamcharts figures are relatively stable, but steady around the 300 or so player average…

meh!

The code is redeemable in Minion Masters itself, it’s not a Steam key. The key grants various rewards (coins, skin, avatar & tokens) in the game itself.

In addition to that, the game is also cross-play with Discord players & Xbox players.

Anyone interested in trying out aftercharge together?

I might be interested.

I’ll hold you on this, then. :blush:

Purchasing. Maybe you’ll have some time to play around the end of the month? I’m writing my thesis now and don’t have much time… I’ll hit you up on riot!

Thanks as always!