Back to Today's Deal

New Shop Games - 5/1/20

newshopgames050120-header

WHEN YOU TRY YOUR BEST AND YOU HAVE TO PEE

Waterfalls, water fountains, sprawling bright blue oceans, ponds, lakes, rivers, running water, a celestial elephant spraying water out of its trunk…y’all know where I’m going with this, right? I just think it’s weird that the heroes of every single damn game out there go on these big grand adventures and see all these sites and sounds…and yet they never have to go to the bathroom? Suspension of disbelief yeah yeah, but still. You’d think you would’ve heard a joke or some satirical remark about it now. I mean even elephants! Ok maybe not Yono, he might be too cute for this kinda stuff. But in all this uncertainty, through the haze of inaccuracy and unfair bathroom representation in video games, out walks our hero. A big ol’ cluinky repair robot fixing every thing with…actually y’know what? You’re gonna wanna see this one for yourself folks. This one’s spoiler free.

• Yono and the Celestial Elephants
    Yono and the Celestial Elephant is a grand adventure, featuring carefully designed puzzles, treasure hunts, a sprinkling combat and a world full of people.

• Safety First
    Safety First! is a twin stick physics puzzler in which you have to fix broken electric wires using your Magical Yellow Repair Liquid (MYRL). Can you beat all 69 levels? (nice)

Also. Stop licking damn toilet seats y’all. You know who you are.

review by friendly and nice person who is well known on this forum

Just bought the safty first because already had the other one and i haven’t boufht anything yet :slight_smile:

Most likely would have got Yono and the Celestial Elephants if it wasn’t free on Twitch Prime right now, it does look fun. It reminds me of Ittle Dew :slight_smile:

AWWWW :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation: @anyamtikja just reviewed @YQMaoski :joy::rofl::grinning:

I got Yono. Thanks Chrono :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Safety First! is a twin stick physics puzzler in which you have to fix broken electric wires using your Magical Yellow Repair Liquid (MYRL). Can you beat all 69 levels?

AHAHAH what a smart and subtle joke :man_facepalming:

Because the dev thought it’d be fun to have that number of levels, I’m almost certain that the “MYRL” describes piss.

meh as usual

It does. The game’s super cringy in general, and I haven’t even played it

Too late for Yono, but next time… ^^

and%20its%20gone

Yono was actually up in Twitch prime games.

I know I’m just complaining into the void here, but a staggered release for new games would be much better than the current system. It’s not possible for me to visit the site when the new games are added, 4 hours later when I can and already a game I would have bought is sold out with no possible chance of a restock.

Aw nooo i wanted yono
Well i didnt have enough coins anyway cos i spent them on garfield kart :sweat_smile:

Just remember… @KingJamezJr loves ya :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::joy:

Garfield bless you good sir

and how much keys should be released at a time?

because at the end of the day it would all lead to the same complaining except this time from the folks who didnt managed the grab the batch of keys in time.

Dont get me wrong, I get what you are saying but once again: its impossible to distribute, lets say, 1000 keys equally when you have 10.000 or so folks rushing to get them.
It sucks but such is life. I hate parroting myself but theres no good way to distribute essentially freebies, not with the amounts of coins that people have racked up.

Im gonna sound really unpopular here but i have to say it: the coin shop is a privilege, not a right. Chrono.gg first and foremost is a storefront, not the red cross foundation, they are not in business to supply you with constant free stuff.

Admittedly I also used to fall into the trap of complaining about what is essentially a nice gesture/ free advertising/ whatever you wanna call it from the part of Chrono, but regardless: let us remember that they have no obligation to have it in place or continue running it.

Could they improve? Yes. Just be realistic with your expectations and remember what i wrote above

I believe we all love Chrono for the community and the freebies they offer.

I think what @spiralll was saying there is just trying to make a suggestion for the beloved coin system, which doesn’t sound too bad at all to me.:yum:

And thats fine, dont get me wrong ^^

Just wanted to explain my point a bit lengthier in general level, since these kind of points were raised plenty of times before.

I dont have any beef against @spiralll nor am I trying to take a jab at him :slight_smile: