Back to Today's Deal

New Shop Games - 4/5/19

newshopgames040519-header

THE NEW DANCE CRAZE

Stop what you are doing! Yes, you, small child poorly recreating a dance from Fortnite on TikTok. And you, football player celebrating in the endzone. And you, schlubby father in the kitchen getting down to some music when you think no one is watching. We’ve discovered a brand new dance that is about to sweep the nation. We call it the “Quantum Terror.” We know, it sounds pretty scary, but don’t worry, it’s just a collection of sweet moves from the games below. Don’t trust us? Try them out for yourself. Your dance moves will never be the same.

• Shift Quantum
    Shift Quantum is a brain-busting platformer using a unique mechanic called SHIFTING, a way to twist your environment and invert space around you. Bend your mind to reach the exit of each level and unveil the secrets of a strange program. Extend the experience, create and share your own levels.
  • TERRORHYTHM (TRRT) - Rhythm driven action beat 'em up!
    TERRORHYTHM - the music powered beat 'em up game. Follow the rhythm of music to defeat the security systems that keep any sound from the society. Upload your own MP3 collection and battle through your favourite tracks!

We’re still partial to the Macarena.

Grabbed Shift Quantum. Looks interesting. Many thanks!

WOW Shift Quantum looks beautiful!

Great entries into the shop! Think the flashing lights nature of Terror Ryhtmn wouldn’t be good for me but it does look like a really fun game. :slight_smile:

Shift Quantum is beautiful! Tempted to make myself coins poor and get that one. :slight_smile:

I grabbed Shift Quantum as an early b-day gift to myself. I might as well use my coins for something. :grin:

I don’t know how many keys were on offer but Shift Quantum is nearly gone. Poor delenn. It’s on her wishlist as well! :wink:

@EyeQue

Yes! It’s at 99% as of right now. O_O. I grabbed a copy perhaps in the nick of time. Saw it on Delenn’s wishlist as well.

Now this are some good quality games, i’ve been waiting for an unkown rythm game with good looks, keep this quality >.<

Shoot shoot if I had seen your message before I would have bought it for her. F!

Aw no ):

Imgur

@delenn13 is always welcome to grab a key from us for her excellent moderation work! :slight_smile:

Wow, Shift Quantum seems to have gone fast :confused:

Really wish they would do 2 different key drops for different time zones. Missed the first game cause I was asleep.

:trophy:
:+1: