Back to Today's Deal

New Shop Games - 4/19/19

IT’S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT

Hey, we won’t rat you out or anything, but we know that a large majority of you reading this right now are probably doing so while at work. It’s ok, it’s ok, we understand, work can be boring as hell sometimes. That’s why we thought we’d spice up your daily drudgery with a couple adventure games that highlight what a day at the office COULD look like… if it were also the end of the world. Imagine how much more exciting your day would be if you found out the world was ending? It beats doing another TPS report, right?

• The Office Quest
    Every day in the office is the same, clicking the same keys, attending the same boring meetings, wearing the same fluffy monster onesies, until something strange and magical happens. Now you need to sneak away, no matter how!
  • The Descendant - Complete Season (Episodes 1 - 5)
    In THE DESCENDANT, the end of the world is only the start. With what remains of humanity protected in underground Ark facilities, your mission is to keep survivors alive, while discovering a far greater conspiracy buried within Ark-01.

And we feel fine.

Coin prices don’t seem to match sale prices, Office quest is on sale but still a cheaper game compared to The Descendant. I take it from that information that coin prices are relevant to popularity or something along those lines because I did seem to find Office Quest an interesting game, based on its trailer where as The Descendant, I didn’t get that same feeling. Which was a relief to be honest because I only had enough coins to purchase one of these and had already decided to go for office quest without even looking at how much of a hole it would put on my chrono coin bag.

Thanks bringing in more great games to the Shop. :slight_smile:

The Descendant looks good story wise, but I read that there are FPS elements, which I never manage well. Guess will stash coins for something else. Cheers. :sunny:

Office Quest looks fun, but I bought it on the Steam sale instead. Although I got plenty of Chrono Coins (60k by now), I asked myself if the game was worth 3 months of gathering coins or 2.21€ on Steam.

Waiting for a 40k coins game like there has been on the Coin shop before, what was it… Hyper Light Drifter, or something like that? A game of that scale would possible be worth my coins.

It was Dead Cells, and with the way coin shop inflation is going that’s not going to happen. Although to my mind this increase isn’t going to serve the purpose it’s intended for as people are just going to keep saving…the prices just seem a tad too high now.

I probably should have thought more about spending my coins on Office Quest, I might have been better off buying it at its discounted price on steam, but I thought I was invincible with how many coins I had. Lesson learned I guess

Thanks for these new games, got myself The Office Quest, looks interesting enough.