Back to Today's Deal

New Shop Games - 4/17/20

newshopgames041919-header

THE ESCAPE

We all need something to daydream about, it’s no lie. It saves us from the more mundane moments in our lives, not to much the more dismal ones as well. Some people dream of training elemental animals and helping them evolve to fantastic heights. Others put themselves in the shoes of war scarred eco-terrorists, or a badass zombie killing super sleuth. I myself step in and out of the shoes of a Half-Orc, one that has a specific distaste for beavers. But either way, we all have something. And while the shoes of an exiled mythical hero fighting to restore his family sounds awfully appealing, sometimes a nice tray of lasagna and a relaxing sunday drive is just what the doctor ordered.

• Garfield Kart
    Join Garfield and his friends in the funniest fast and fur-ious game! What character do you want to play with? Garfield, Odie, Jon, Nermal… you choose! Take part in no-holds-barred crazy races.

• Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan
    A 2D African Fantasy Action-RPG which seeks to innovate in this genre. The dynamic gameplay partly inspired by the old school “Tales of” series, focuses on 2D real-time combat sequences while the narration and its environment both draw deeply from African culture.

Enjoy your daydreamin’, as long as that day isn’t Monday.

You mad lads! Garfield Cart is back baby! With so much talk about it in the forums its going to run out the door.

@KingJamezJr I must admit i dont even know why but every time someone brings Garfield Kart up you are the one to be tagged so here i’m , following the unwritten rule.

Picked up Aurion, it seems interesting and the background for it seems like a worthwhile one to grab.

Seeing Garfield on here again for 3.5x the coin price of last time, especially when the game only goes for $5 on Steam feels kinda crappy. I still hold that 1000 coins to $1 feels about right. That’s what I personally value the coins at anyway, but this has been discussed before.

Seemed like an interesting title to me as well but i think i didint even get to an hour mark there i said ‘nah’ . Might be just me though .

Personally i value my coins 1 to 1000$ so i’m almost done saving for that spaceship i had my eye on for a while now.

I went and read the description. They had me at “Tales of”.

dude, you have got to give me a ride once u get that thing, deal?

OMG, chrono coins for the win!

Sure thing !

Garfield Kart could cost 99999 coins and still be worth it. You disappoint me

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD HOLY SHIT FINALLY. THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST. YESSSSSS. I GOT MY COPY (even know I already own it) I MIGHT GIVE IT AWAY ON HERE MIGHT GIVE IT TO A FRIEND WHO KNOWS BUT HOLY SHIT YES.

Personally i dont want any of the new games (dont have coins :sweat_smile:) but garfield kart remids me crash nitro looks good, also PLS bring Rusted Warfare :raised_hands: again PLSSSSS!!!

@DontBeSilly that’s why we have that unwritten rule.

i could buy garfield kart or i could save up for 100000 coins hmmm
difficult choice to make

Last time Garfield Kart was in the Coin Shop it was 3500 coins, and Aurion was 5000 coins.

it’s called inflation, grandpa

last time you went to the movies it was only a nickel for a coke too

it’s insane inflation due to looong periods with absolutely boring titles in the coin shop tho

also often times what feels like 50 keys which are gone in a minute

Main reason why I miss always the interesting games XD. They fly so fast in the same day

The Steam reviews for Garfield Kart are hilarious! I also didn’t know it had a Steam beta branch for online multiplayer, and I’m guessing it’s still there.

The cats’-meow!