Back to Today's Deal

New Shop Games - 3/8/19

newshopgames030819-header

DESTROY ALL HUMANS

Since birth, we’ve been bombarded with messages and media that humans are the ultimate good guys. It’s no surprise then that when something challenges that paradigm, we think it strange, but what if the opposite is true? What if humans really are the bad guys?

Today’s games explore that possibility in different ways. Attack of the Earthlings is pretty on the nose, you play as an alien race defending itself from invading humans. Monstrum, on the other hand, requires a closer look. On the surface it appears to be a game about escaping a terrifying monster that is stalking you. But maybe, just maybe, this monster was just trying to take a nap on an abandonded ship, minding its own business, when some jerk showed up and started making a racket. That puts things in a different light, doesn’t it?

• Monstrum
    Monstrum takes the traditional survival horror formula and remixes it completely with procedurally generated levels, permadeath, and AI driven predators, ensuring that nowhere on its derelict cargo ship is ever truly safe.
  • Attack of the Earthlings
    Take on Galactoil, a comically dysfunctional intergalactic energy corporation, and its larger-than-life employees in a tactical-stealth game that fuses satisfying strategic gameplay and dark comedy in a quirky single-player story.

Take that, humanity.

50000??

asdf

big meh from me

15,000… It was a mistake, that was quick corrected.

Attack of the earlings price was 50K on the first minutes, now is “only” 15k :smile:

Always exciting to see what has been added but one I couldn’t afford and the other is too spoopy for me. So the coin hoarding shall continue!

Attack of the Earthlings seems interesting, doubt it’ll be there when I have enough coins which is probably a good thing my backlog is long and getting even longer. :stuck_out_tongue:

Attack of the Earthlings does seem interesting, the main complaint I can see about it is that it’s very short and entirely without replayability. 15k coins for a 5-8h game, might be worth it. What else am I using these coins on? I’d never spend 16e on it though.

Monstrum looks way more interesting, but i’ll pass this time.

I was about to say 50k?! Sweet Baby Jesus. :joy:

Overpriced as s#*t

Monstrum is really good and provides plenty of replayability while being on the short runs/attempts side. No cheap jump scares + great spooky atmosphere and the sound and texture quality is pretty good for such indie game. I can totally recommend it and I rarely can do that.

Someone might want to know that Monstrum is currently bundled on Fanatical.

we really need more games in the games shop

The only person/beast to know how “sweet” baby Jesus tastes:

from Ozma of Oz by L. Frank Baum

The hell is this insanity?! :joy:

It was just the first thing that came to my mind after seeing your comment… :rofl: I had a good laugh, so I thought I would share. :slight_smile:

Attack of the Earthlings seems interesting but I have GT630 and according to the system requirements I won’t be able to run it. :confused:

Glad I checked back in, as much as I love turn-based games, I thought 50K was s bit steep. 15K was much more reasonable. :slight_smile:

:thinking:
… this is a ploy to make me spend my coins right? right! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

some mighty fine offerings you’ve got there, really can’t seem to disagree with the pricing either… sigh, guess i better start counting pennies from the jar :confounded:
6…
we really need to start getting some higher denomination bills :dizzy_face: