Back to Today's Deal

New Shop Games - 3/6/20

shopgames

100 CANS

It there for you when you were a child, sitting on the shelf being chilled for a tasty, refreshing delight after school and on weekends. It was there for you when you were in High School, being chilled on the very same shelf, willing to offer solace after a rough breakup or rejection. It waited for you when you went away for college still sitting on that very same shelf, chilled to its core and prepared to celebrate your academic success. It patiently waited while you moved out, it stood by while your life went on, while you got married, while you got kids. And now, as you wait in your wheelchair, yelling about some technical TV difficulties, it watched as some punk kid literally scared you to death so he could steal it. Was this it’s plan all along? You’ll never know.

• Boo! Greedy Kid
    In “Boo! Greedy Kid”, you play as a small brat who’s so into soda that he doesn’t blink an eye before wreaking havoc to get his favorite drink. Go frighten people with your own voice!

• In Between
    In Between is set inside the mind of a man hit by a cruel twist of fate. Together you are on a journey through the protagonist’s head, a world that doesn’t obey the laws of physics. Free your mind and defy gravity in more than 60 compelling and unique puzzles, requiring all your wits and agility.

Next time, just drink the damn thing.

Nice games this week, once again!

I bought In Between a few months ago after it sat on my WL for quite a while, but I am ashamed to say that it’s been collecting dust for a few months…

Well i was expecting Cyberpunk 77 and Death’s Stranding … i guess chrono.gg is just switch and bait site and doesnt care about us… they only give us 8bit platformers /s .

I’m still waiting for the Train Simulator Complete pack…

Hey everyone! Just a quick PSA. We were having a bit of trouble with duplicate keys for In Between, so it’s be unlisted from the coin shop for now. We’re looking into what might’ve happened and will get the game back on the shop as soon as we can be sure that people won’t be dupes, but for now it’s gonna take a little nap :sleeping:

If you got a duplicate key error, feel free to shoot us an email over at help(at)chrono and we’ll sort that out for ya asap. Sorry about all the troubles, hope everyone is having a happy friday!

I’m looking for In Between. Am I seeing things or did it already sell out? T_T

Random stuff written here, because they tell me that my post cannot be empty, though I am pretty sure that two quoted text boxes are not empty…

Ah… Ty ty. I will have to keep this open for when it’s back up. Cheers, Mao :heart:

Edit: The one post I missed was right above mine, typical squirrel, heh.

Thank you :wink:

Did you guys get more keys for Strikers’ Edge? What happened with this game?

Striker’s Edge seems to have a few keys left, it says 96% claimed…

if (game(InBetween) == available)
{
!notifyMe
}
else
:poop:

Whats happening with Inbetween keys? I’ve been checking if they become available again but I haven’t seen it become listed again.

As far as I can tell, they were pulled due to duplicate keys and have not been put back into the shop yet.

I wonder how dupes even happen. If the developer/publisher can create batches of keys, then unless they’re being sold off in various places at the same time it doesn’t make sense to me.

Sometimes they may accidentally send the same batch to two different sellers/stores, and so whichever ends up using the keys first would have them duplicated in the other.

Any news when (and if) it is purchasable again?

Update, @Ernin8t0r?

I assume they are just waiting from the publisher/key source.

It should be up later today! I’ll make another post later on when it’s up officially but it should be back up today definitely.

IT HAS RETURNED

In Between is back from it’s hiatus and is once again featured on the Coin Shop! Thanks for your patience y’all