Back to Today's Deal

New Shop Games - 3/22/19

newshopgames032219-header

A WASTE OF MONEY

Now don’t get the wrong idea. We’re not saying today’s shop games are a waste of money, quite the opposite in fact. Instead, we’re saying that cat toys are a waste of your hard earned dollars. Our feline friends famously prefer the packaging to the contents, so why not skip the toy all together and just throw them one of the 14 Amazon boxes you have piled in the corner and take all that money you saved and spend it on… Well, not these games since they’re already free so you should get them regardless. How about Sekiro? We’ve heard that’s nice.

• Super Inefficient Golf
    Super Inefficient Golf builds on top of the most inefficient game ever conceived by making it even LESS efficient. Drop your silly golf stick and start using exploding mines to guide your ball! Place them, choose the right timing, and BOOM - Birdie!
  • Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora Deluxe
    You’re the Private Investigator on a string of grisly murders, scouring for clues in a 3D side-scrolling world. Grab your fedora and revolver - in Hot Tin Roof you’re on the case! Dive into a noir mystery and become Emma Jones, the only PI partnered to a cat named Franky.

FORE!

Patch Notes - 3/16/18

Mehehe I’m using your weapons against yourself! :smiling_imp:

Not my style of games… also I can’t run a game on my blob. But saving for the next batch of shop games. All I can do is wait.

I think these are great additions to the coin shop. :slight_smile:

By the way, did the average pricing on shop games go up? I guess it’s inevitable with the increased number of virtual coins floating out there. (Mind you, I am not really complaining, I am just inquiring.)

There’s no official policy, but we’ve always tried to pick a price that is fair and takes into account all the myriad factors (game MSRP, discounts, bundles, popularity, rating, cost per key, total coins in circulation, number of coin shop users, etc). Given those last two, it just naturally increases over time.

That makes perfectly good sense.

I will definitely try to hold onto just a few more coins. :slight_smile:

Already have Hot Tin Roof but I am eyeing the Golf one.:eye::eye:

missed opportunity: the golf ball should have been a Kerbal

I hope nobody suffered a stroke while typing that :grin:

Just a little one

yo, i cant run any game but steam trading card beta. Like can we have a game that has 2-4 pixels? cmon please help a a dude that has a blob.

https://boingboing.net/rob/tinyhack/

HOLY DUCK, THIS IS AWESOME. 60 FPS POGGERS

i see… :thinking:
so you saw i bought Supraland, and figured you entice me and lure me in by some silly cute boxy hat wearing cat detective action to spend the last of my “hard earned” coins on eh? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
:tophat:
:face_with_monocle:ahah, your plan backfired, i already have it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(and i totally didn’t know that because i was about to get it and decided to check 1½sec before hitting purchase button):flushed:

I caved!:heart_eyes::sunglasses::star_struck:

It’s nice to have so many games in the shop at once!
giphy%20(1)

Am I doing this right?

Cats on a hot tin roof