Back to Today's Deal

New Shop Games - 3/20/20

newshopgames032020-header

HEROPHONES

Anime food looks so good, it’s just an objective truth. But it’s only a facsimile, a copycat, a mere shadow of the true delicacy here; Pixel food. Think about it. Wall chickens look delicious, and they absolutely shouldn’t. I mean, it’s a chicken that was inside the wall. There’s all that street meat and pizza from almost every beat em’ up known to man. We’ve even moved to making delicious 3D renders of food! So today we bring you two games that honor this culinary legacy and set their foundation around one of the most simple yet delectable dishes; a Hero. You can use whatever meat you want, any kind of cheese, then there’s the dressing and…wait, hold on. I’ve just been informed it’s the other kind of hero. Hm. Well those kinds of heroes look tasty too, right?

• Hero Defense
    Survive the zombie apocalypse with a “Final Fantasy” turn-based combat and permanent death! Manage survivors, craft materials, and make difficult decisions. Defend your camp against hordes of the undead to prevail in this non-linear rogue-lite (comparable to FTL). Innovative Indie Survival-RPG!

• Pixel Heroes
    Enter the world of PIXEL HEROES and prepare yourself for a thrilling RPG/Roguelike experience like you have never seen before! Explore a randomized world full of hilarious events, deadly dungeons and the weirdest NPCs you will ever meet in a game!

At least now I know what I’m getting for lunch

got Hero Defense, ty Chrono!

$30 game for 10,000 free coins, insane value!

and looks pretty good too!

playing devils advocate

just because someone asks 30$ for a game, doesn’t mean it’s worth that much and a lot of reviews speak of terrible performance issues

I might be getting Pixel Heroes

how judgmental of you

you can say that of every price, every game, every product in the world; the seller fixes the price and the client is free to buy it or not buy it; it’s a $30 game which i got for free; that’s a fact, and i was just mentioning that fact

yes they do, as i realized before making this decision, but i’ve gotten plenty of games where such is the case and where i personally wouldn’t have any problem running the game well at all, and there’s also plenty of positive reviews (a majority in fact) which appear to not have encountered that problem

in my case, the game looks good, and I’m getting it for free, so it’s definitely worth the risk, cuz i aint got nothing to lose but 10,000 coins i got for free

hence, THANK YOU CHRONO regardless of whether the game will run well for me or not

How much would you say 10k coins is worth? Because the negative reviews speak about performance issues, while the positive ones are generally saying the game’s fun. It seems like not all players experience the issues - and for 10k coins it may be worth to try whether the buyer is one of the luckies

Also, I once got Pixel Heroes in a different giveaway and was quickly bored. Like, very quickly. The game gave me no reason to stick with it. But if someone has a differing opinion, they may mention it too

for people that want hero defense but dont have the coin or rather not spend it

google sassy squad its the same dev pretty much a “mature” re-skin of this game

its on nutaku and its free

Well its sold out lol

Oh boo wasn’t quick enough to get Hero Defense.

Pixel Heroes?! I have had this on my Wishlist for ages! Thanks for the chance, snatched it right up! :slight_smile:

thanks bot for getting all the keys in a blink of an eye. screw u

Damn I regret buying it now. Oh well, cards

Both games gone within hours while I was asleep. Well I already owned them but still its bad for others who might sleep same hours as me.

still one of the better games to have come to the store in a while and im not sure if sassy squad has pvp (this does) and of course this being on steam is a big plus

youre here too? lol

Hero defense T_T

I’m 90 min into Hero Defense and nothing but solid 60-fps gameplay so far, not a single instance where it dropped, and I have my fps visible at all times. If at some point in time I do start to get drops, I’ll make sure to mention it in this thread as well.