Back to Today's Deal

New Shop Games - 2/7/20

newshopgames020720-header

SLOVENLY SQUIRE

Do you ever think about the sort of hygiene that people must’ve had in the medieval era? Like, what was the golden standard? Did people just always smell bad? I mean, they didn’t really have the kinda plumbing we have, so it’s not like they could shower or bathe every day. Hell even royalty probably had a certain…scent about them. And knights too! We think about knights as these big chivalrous, shining protectors, but they’re in a hot metal suit all day sweatin’ up a storm. Lemme tell ya folks, that’s definitely stinky central.

• Knightin+
    Join brave sir Lootalot on his epic quest in this little Zelda-lite adventure. Explore and fight your way through the dangerous dungeons filled with traps, puzzles and magical artifacts. And, of course, show the evil bosses who is the real boss here.
  • Demetrios: The BIG Cynical Adventure
    Bjorn Thonen, a slob of an antique dealer living in Paris, is robbed one night after coming home drunk. Forced to conduct his own investigation with the help of his neighbor Sandra, he ends up involved in a murky, mysterious affair. Will these unlikely heroes be able to rise up and discover ancient secrets?

Y’know, just food for thought…or scent

I am getting Demetrios. Read the reviews and it said it was for “Fans of the Monkey Island, King’s Quest, Roger Wilco, and Sam & Max series” and someone compared it to the Broken Arrow series. So don’t think I will be disappointed. I would get the other one too…But not enough coins. I keep spending them.:joy:

Edit: Chronies are THE BEST!!! Someone got me a key for Knightin+. Thanks :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Plus a shout out for the Chronie Staff for having good games in the Shop. I know it’s hard to get decent games in this economy. So from me…:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

Knightin’+ seems legit cool. getting it! First game in several months here i’m actualy liking :star_struck:

I took Knightin+, it’s a pixel eye-candy, and I never get bored with exploring dungeons in style.

Really excited to try Knightin+, thank you!

Dibs on Demetrios! :+1:

I grabbed Demetrios too. :smiley:

Knightin+ is sold out. If only I’d been here earlier.

Goddamnit I though I’ll buy Knightin’ on my new(ish) laptop. Well, kudos to Chrono staff for giving a good, desired game - because it seems that people are going to criticize for bad coin shop games (partly deservedly), but aren’t around to say nice things. I hope that there will be games of similar tier in 2 weeks :slight_smile: I actually wouldn’t want another Dead Cells, people are gonna murder each other