Back to Today's Deal

New Shop Games - 2/22/19

Thanks dear, I’ll keep an eye out for the first installment, then. In any case, I got the second from the coin shop. Looks like my kind of game!

Once again, thanka to the Chrono team for the picks. (:

Yesterday Origins incorpates Denuvo, for those who care.

After hearing syberia 2 is a direct continuation of the first, I went to gog to see how much the first was. Gog must have given the first away at some point because I already own it and can’t remember purchasing it. If you have a gog account and try to keep up with there free games @coralinecastell you may want to check there and see if you own it already

Syberia has been given away on Steam too I think, as well as gog. And Syberia 2 has been given away by Origin on their On the House scheme. Check your libraries or install Playnite.

Thank you for pointing this out.

:no_entry_sign: DRM! :no_entry:

Wow, never knew Syberia was given away anywhere. I bought both games several times: discs, steam copies for library, steam copies for friends… The games are really cheap on sales, too. But if you’re bathing in chrono coins and never played Syberia games before, then this one is a good catch. I played it first, and it felt like a solid stand-alone adventure, even if it technically is not, and I was learning the background while playing - instead of knowing it all from Syberia. It felt great, and I still separate these two games in mind, but of course the proper way would be playing in order.

I didn’t know this existed! Thank you!!

dang it :confounded: -i spent “hard-earned” coins today,
how dare ye foil my plans of a mountainous stockpile of coins in preparation for world domination by crashing the establishment’s currency system and overtaking it with my coffers of C-gold :triumph:
but i thank thee for your offerings which i chose to spend my shiny spinning digital tributes on :+1:

Playnite needs to be in my life!!! Thanks for the recommendation :grin:

got syberia II—looks fun!

While I personally really enjoyed the Syberia series I must say offering the 2nd one seems a little odd. The story is very much a continuation of what is started in the first one and I would urge anyone who picked up Syberia 2 today to get the first one and play that first.

It’s a really rather weird story in a very weird world and starting it in the middle will probably only make it all that much harder to get into.

you guys sure brought up those point and click keys quick

Oops. I thought this was finally an opportunity to pick up Syberia 2 only to find out I already had it. Now someone else gets it for free.

APQ84-BFP8A-03YKB

@joku, it’s a good idea to obscure the key in some way so bots don’t snatch it up. Something like ?PQ84-BFP8?-03YKB and then say ?=the letter before B. Some people are more creative than me.

We appreciate your generosity, though! I hope a human got it! :grin:

Took Syberia 2 before it sold out. Thanks Chrono.gg for the new games!

already sold out :slight_smile:

Fuuuu they all gone! lol

Wow those games went fast. I managed to pick up Syberia II at around 80%

I didn’t even see them before they sold out, maybe finally follow the idea dozens suggested before: Release the keys in batches so all the time zones have chances at getting a game

it has been suggested before in this and other threads and it’s basically the only way for fair distribution unless you wanna stay USA centric