Back to Today's Deal

New Shop Games - 2/21/20

newshopgames022120-header%20(1)

SERIOUSLY DON’T WORRY ABOUT IT

Dodgeball. Almost everybody hates Gym class, but there’s always that chance. The light in the darkness, that one in a million. And it’s always so good, so much fun, except for one thing. Or rather, one person. That one little sh*t that just manages to ruin everything for everyone by being too good. How the HELL are you that good at dodgeball in fifth grade? What are you doing on your weekends, huh Galad? Do you just spend every minute of your free time practicing those lance throws so you can get me out as soon as gym starts? Whatever, I don’t care, doesn’t matter. I’ll just go hang out with zombie kid again I guess. Who cares, I don’t, it’s fine, I’m fine.

• Dead Age
    Survive the zombie apocalypse with a “Final Fantasy” turn-based combat and permanent death! Manage survivors, craft materials, and make difficult decisions. Defend your camp against hordes of the undead to prevail in this non-linear rogue-lite (comparable to FTL). Innovative Indie Survival-RPG!

• Striker’s Edge
    Strikers Edge is a medieval dodgeball with weapons, ancient warriors and special powers. Challenge your opponents in online and local multiplayer, ascend to the top of the ladder and become the best striker!

I’m fine it’s ok, seriously. I don’t care.

Better games ?

I know I’ve been a part off the group complaining about coin shop games, so I want to also be a part of the people praising the good ones. These are solid choices.

I haven’t played either, but I want to play both - so great job getting them!

been eyeing with Strikers Edge but it being an online centered game…im unsure

Awesome Games. Kudos to the Chrono Staff :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

Strikers Age looks interesting so I decided to grab it.
For anyone on the fence about Dead Age… I had a lot of fun with it and it has a decent amount of replay-ability!

Can’t agree more!

Hope Dead Age won’t go out as quickly as Knightin’ did, so I’d manage to grab a copy. Strikers’ Edge looks super fun too, but low population :frowning: Chrono should consider making a league when they add a multiplayer game to coin shop. But again, very solid games, hope the good times will keep on :3

If anyone has an extra key to Mount & Blade: Warband and wishing to get a coin game or such, send me a PM please. I would be very interested in such a deal.

Looks like some interesting choices for the coin shop. Dead Age could be some fun. ^^

Dang I missed out on Strikers Edge. Oh well.

See Chrono? They’re already sold out. Was that so hard? Get your poop in a group, and keep it out of soup.

I feel like you need some vocation from this community :slight_smile:

I think you need a vacation from your entire persona.

Lets keep this civil please i don’t want to have to take any further action.