Back to Today's Deal

New Shop Games - 12/27/19

newshopgames122719-header

ERA-TIC

Fantasy and Sci-Fi are pretty similar to each other, right? Like, we’ve pit robots against orcs, we’ve had robots and orcs work together, we’ve even made orc cyborgs and robot orcs. Look, what I’m trying to get at here is, what would Santa fall under? Do we want to classify him as some sort of alien creature and toss the whole thing under Sci-Fi? Or is he using some forbidden magick from a time long lost to deliver us our goodies? It would explain the cookies, maybe he needs a sacrifice…

• Mekabolt
    Lookit those little goobers! What kind of mayhem are they up to? Well, definitely nothing good. That’s why you’ve gotta stop them! Use em’ as platforms, ride em’ around, and reach the goal with their unwitting help!
  • Devious Dungeon
    Under orders by the King, you will assume the control of a Knight instructed to head into the catacombs beneath the Kingdom, to slay the fowl beasts and monstrosities that have invaded the murky depths. Slay monsters, collect loot, level up and upgrade your gear. Only a true champion will be victorious!

What if it’s Sci-Fantasy? Is that a thing?

These look pretty decent and fairly priced at that.
Nice work.

Neither is all that outstanding. Mekabolt is probably the one I would recommend a little more than Devious Dungeon. Mekabolt is a little puzzle platformer with some neat levels, if I remember correctly, there were 60 levels when I played.

Devious Dungeon is a 100-randomly generated level of hack-n-slash that gets a bit repetitive. 5 bosses that are all pretty easy to beat. There’s a pretty basic upgrade system. Took me about 5-6 hours to 100%.

I got Mekabolt for a fellow chronie, but if I were choosing one of those two - I would have chosen that one. Very cute game and full of puzzles.

I got Mekabolt because of @YQMaoski’s recommendation.

I tells ya…these coins just burn a hole in my pocket…Cause…FREE GAMES :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation: