Back to Today's Deal

New Shop Games - 11/15/19

shopgames111519

IT HAS TO BE SOMEWHERE

New lands await you; fantastic frontiers filled with sights and sounds and smells and wonders you’ve never seen before, things you’ve experienced and could never imagine to experience. But the most important thing? That lil’ gobbler. The good ol’ thunderbird. That’s right. The Turkey. And so your hunt begins. Between a brand new island and interstellar travel, you’re bound to find one? Right?

• Rex: Another Island
    An open world adventure inspired by the classics. Get lost in a wide world of precarious platforming that will take you back to a simpler, more nostalgic time. Hunt down coins, gems, and secret endings; just watch your step…
  • Glorkian Warrior: Trials of the Glork
    A comic-styled mashup of Galaga-style shoot-em-up, simple platforming action, and Saturday morning cartoon. In collaboration with Eisner-award-winning cartoonist James Kochalka! The saturday morning style trials begin!

Gobble Gobble :turkey:

OOOH! The Glork game is really fun, you guys! Recommended. Kinda tough to get some of the achievements but very colorful and well-designed. The main character is also funny.

Rex looks fun but I don’t know if it’s 8k fun.

Hm… I’ll have to put my nose on Steam and look these up. Hopefully they won’t disappear too fast, lol.

Surprisingly low pricing this time around. Not exactly my cup of tea, but I do like the colourful graphics.

Rex: Another Island looks like the really old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games, which I loved as a kid. I wonder how this game plays. :thinking:

I already have both of the games in my Steamio library. I love Glorkian Warrior: The Trials Of Glork. LOVE! :wink:

Right now I’m still in the fence between Uurnog and Dino Run. I remember playing the the latter, or at least seeing others play it. After that though I might get Glorkian Warrior. It reminds me of graphic novels aimed at children, and has a decent gameplay concept. Rex, though, hmm it can wait. The games do look solid though so I’m eager to get them (well if I could get them anyway, being a free account doesn’t exactly help).

Bah…last weeks are very meh for me.