Back to Today's Deal

New Shop Games - 1/25/19

newshopgames012519-header

NO RELATION

It’s happened again. We’ve been saddled with the task of somehow relating two completely dissimilar games. We’re just not even going to try. Maybe that speaks poorly of our writing chops, but seriously, look at these two (totally excellent) games and try and write a pithy paragraph about them relating to one another. It’s impossible, we’re not paid enough for this, just look at the monstrosity of an email subject line we forced upon your peepers. We’d apologize, but we get a sick pleasure out of it.

• Kathy Rain
    Set in the 90’s, Kathy Rain tells the story of a strong-willed journalism major who has to come to terms with her own troubled past as she investigates the mysterious death of her recently deceased grandfather.
  • Hover
    Experience the thrills of a fast-paced single and multiplayer Parkour game. Join the Rebellion and deride the security forces of an anti-leisure tyranny. Rise up to the many challenges of a futuristic Open World. Assemble your team, enhance your gear and perform incredible tricks and combos.

We do really want to see that movie though.

Coin Shop games not coming out as often anymore?

Hover looks awesome but my PC wouldn’t be able to run it :confused:

grabbed kathy rain, thx guys

Both looked great so nabbed both. Glad I’d been saving up, thanks guys.

I snatched up Kathy Rain. I have been thinking about buying this for a while now so thanks!!!

Ditto, I dig this kind of games, thanks Chrono :kissing:

Been looking at Kathy Rain for a while now. Thanks! In other news, I had just gotten over 50k coins, alas, that is no more. Can’t say that’s a bad thing.

You know what, I’ll give a shot into making these two games somehow relate

• Kathy Rain
    Set back in the 1990’s, When Doom was released and Windows 95 was a thing, Kathy Rain tells a story not of either of these two things, but rather being the strong-willed journalism major whom she is, sets a path trailing from her motorcycle to investigate the mysterious death of her recently deceased grandfather.
  • Hover
    Back to the present, or rather the soon to be far future, you may be able to blaze across the skies in this parkour game, being that if you don’t run Windows 95, or the best thing your computer can handle is Doom. Be forced to join the rebellion and deride security forces of your own free will. Rise up to the many challenges of a futuristic Open World. Assemble your team, enhance your gear and perform incredible tricks and combos. Just like how Kathy Rain trails through the roads on her motorcycle searching for truth, you may be able to blaze the skies in such a determined manner.

P.S.

Weird Al is one of my favorite people ever :yellow_heart:

Thanks for reminding me of that video and thaks for the thoughts on each game! :blush:

Damn, hover went fast O.O

Probably best, as to not add to the backlog :’(