Back to Today's Deal

New Shop Games - 1/24/20

newshopgames012420-header

(S)NO MORE

The season is coming to a close y’all! That’s it, pack up the trees and the wreaths, time to yank those lights off the house or bushes or wherever the hell they wound up. Who knows where lights go, I don’t have a house, I have no idea. But the point being, the season is ending, and snow is going! Whether you’re sick of the powdery white stuff or can’t get enough of it, we’ve got somethin’ for ya! Everlasting snow or spring sport shenanigans, we’ve got it. We don’t have lights though. Those are gone.

• Snowball!
    Ever wonder what ULTIMATE KID POWER is truly capable of? Experience a homemade and hand-cranked winter pinball adventure, sending your behemoth snow spheres through a bobsled maze of snowbanks, homemade wooden paddles, Tesla coils, igloos, railcars and more… … .
  • Cheap Golf
    A surreal low-poly minigolf comedy. You will fling a boop into the goal many times and a peculiar AI named SUSAN will talk to you between levels. Eventually you will hear its voice.

RIP Christmas

Honestly, Cheap Golf looks just cool enough to try. And I’m glad the prices went down

I appreciate this site, but I personally think the quality of the shop games overall has dropped considerably in the past few months. Not the quality of the games per se, but here’s an example: Both the Cheap Golf and Snowball! are on sale on steam as of them going live for between $1 to $1.69, so pathetically cheap games but cost 4000/4500 coins each. Yes, we pay nothing for said coins, so hardly a big reason to whine, but every time a game anyone would actually want ends up on the store, by the time I get off work and see them live, it’s actually sold out. I’m sitting on over 100k coins because there’s nothing worth wasting my little time picking up to play. Plus the few really good games that pop up on the daily sale are usually pennies cheaper than what they’re going for on Steam at the same time. Basically what I’m trying to say in a nutshell: Seems like in the past few months the quality/price of the daily games or store games had diminished horribly. Just my opinion tho, I’m sure many folks are happy with how things go here. I’m personally hoping to see MUCH better than current Steam deals on the daily games and some proper, actually worth buying games, pop up in the coin shop so I finally have a reason to blow some of the coins I get from visiting this site religiously daily :slight_smile: .

Hmm… Weird pinball or weird golf from PixelJAM Games. Interesting.

Just scrap games in the coin shop. Very boring.

I picked up Cheap Golf and personally found it to be frustrating to play.
Not bad, just frustrating.

I think there should be some other kind of gold sink, so picky people like me can actually dip into our stash.

snowball is REALLY fun.Its a pinball type game that is 100% worth getting