New Coin Shop Games Sold Out Again

WTF Chrono

The 2 new games are sold out again before some people could get them (they aren’t, but that’s not the point, because they sure will be).

So this is the OFFICIAL COMPLAINT AND BITCHING THREAD FOR THAT.

RAGE, ANGER, HATE, this is the place where u can vent it all.

Were u too drunk to get yr game in time? Were u in a coma? Were u backpacking in some jungle?

Give free reign to your feelings here…

25 Likes

You mean Deep Dungeons of Doom and SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell ?
They’re still available

Not sure if are going to sold out before the sunday

7 Likes

Can I complain that one of them is a game that I’ve had in my Steam library since 2015, thanks to a bundle deal, and the other one I can’t play because FPS games make me motion-sick? :grin:

10 Likes

Erm…

The post was designed to be a preemptive dumping ground for complaint posts, because inevitably there will either be people complaining about the selection or the speed with which the available keys were snapped up.

10 Likes
25 Likes

Reserving my spot…NOW!

P.S. We really need a sarcasm Emoji! Like RIGHT NOW…:thinking:

13 Likes

You devious little thing, you got me there for a second.

@delenn13 how would that one be?

9 Likes

ofc u can, not only that, but u should also start a petition, propose a law against that, and organize a million man march

7 Likes

can i has some of that salt?

5 Likes

https://www.google.ca/search?q=sarcasm+emoji&dcr=0&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjH44Ow4LzZAhVBX60KHaFAD0EQsAQIaA&biw=1633&bih=854

MAN!!! PFFT!

8 Likes

sry sry, million person march, million organism march, million gender-free or not specified whatever march

6 Likes

But NO Robots, right?

9 Likes

@delenn13 :smirk:

10 Likes

too dangerous, just ask Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Stephen Hawking, etc.

6 Likes

I want to complain about how bad chrono really are, that they give decent games for free so often… I keep buying games with real money left and right and then chrono adds good games for coins … I don’t have the time to play them all and I don’t have the time to play games I buy with money?! How is this fair deal?! I’m really pissed!

BTW @dusty I demand explanations!

12 Likes

exactly man, bring out your torches!!!

8 Likes

Is fair because you don’t have time to play either of them, you see?

8 Likes

IM SO MAD!!! I had ample amount of time to actually be able to purchase these items. WHAT THE HECK! The fact they’re still available left me upset that I couldn’t rant about these games being sold out!!! UNACCEPTABLE

Lulz nice thread @harith

12 Likes

I’m sorry, am I hearing this right?

Everyone wants more copies of poop games?

20 Likes

yes, bring in all the poop :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes