Back to Today's Deal

My Memory Of Us - 3/10/20 - $3.49

Today’s deal is My Memory Of Us!

game-og-image%20(94)

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/651500/My_Memory_of_Us/?curator_clanid=33020792

Description:

CHRONO.GG TRIVIA!

Hello my gamers! Welcome to another installment of everyone’s favorite educational video game marketing copy, Chrono.gg trivia: where’s the real name of the game…is learning!

Anyway, today’s game is a beautiful little number called My Memory of Us, which presents a moving story of two children surviving the horrors of World War II through the fantastical, almost fairy tale lens of an evil plundering king and his maniacal robot soldiers. For today’s Chrono.gg trivia, here’s three other video games who present serious events as allegorical imagery:

1. Did you know? By healing the sick, raising the dead, and casting out demons and then bringing light to the world by enduring pain in the sign of the cross, Cole from Infamous represents the Bible’s account of the life of Jesus Christ?

2. Did you know? By sacrificing himself for the good of all men, rising from his tomb, and saving the souls of all good people and delivering them from an eternity of darkness, Link from Breath of the Wild represents the Bible’s account of the life of Jesus Christ?

3. Did you know? By entering the magically sealed paintings, collecting all 150 power stars, and defeating the evil lizard king Bowser, Mario from Super Mario 64 represents the Bible’s account of the life of Jesus Christ?

All right! And that’s another edition of Chrono.gg trivia! Thanks for reading, please buy this beautiful video game, and we’ll see you again real soon!

The official trailer for My Memory Of Us:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss the deal, talk about the game, and find people to play with.

Today I learned what naive art is. Descriptor icons can be educational at times.

Might want to ask the devs…:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Sorry…I was gone all morning…Here’s @missiloon’s review:

Inspired by naive art? Hmm… I think that’s under the definition of pseudo-naive art or something like that? I found it interesting how it’s a sub-category of sorts since it involves an artist of a different background to replicate said art.