msn

I remember this program and good times come to my mind , conversasions,gifs and wonderful design . uh old times… you remember msn.

some moment ?

3 Likes

I knew of it. But I never used it. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I used it when I was still using dial up internet… maybe for brief periods after upgrading from that, but not in recent years. I would say last use for me was around 2004-5 time frame…

2 Likes

Big time, and was kinda sad when they killed it to make way for Skype. Had a lot of friends that used MSN, I would log in every day to talk with them after school. Silly me also enjoyed the feature that showed what you were listening, because I liked to organize my music.

3 Likes

Never really used it. All I did was hear about it and apparently they did online services including games or something? Either way there is a reason we don’t hear much from it anymore if any

2 Likes

Yup I grew up with MSN. It was the main messenger type program here in Canada when I was a kid (My friends in America mostly used AIM which wasn’t popular here). My favorite part of it was being able to play games with the person I was chatting with, like Reversi. I also liked that you could customize the sounds, including sounds that played when specific people logged in so you could have a jingle for each of your friends. MSN was cool for its time but I think most fondness when looking back at it is mostly rose colored glasses from nostalgia.

2 Likes

Nope it was defo around and I knew some ppl who used it but i was kinda too young for it even tho i knew someone 2 years younger who used it to talk with frens. Lol i just used email. I remember those annoying pop up at start up of msn on windows.

2 Likes

Never used. They bought Hotmail and I stopped using it.

1 Like