Back to Today's Deal

MOTHERGUNSHIP - 6/9/20 - $5.99

Today’s deal is MOTHERGUNSHIP!

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/574090/MOTHERGUNSHIP/

Description:

MOM BOAT

So we’re not going to say we’re proud of it, but before we knew what the game MOTHERGUNSHIP was actually about (crafting guns built specifically for destroying a robotic alien armada in a bullet hell FPS), we were imagining a soft, caring gunship with nurturing instincts. It’s dumb, we know, but just in case you don’t know what we mean, here’s an example to explain.

WHAT WE THOUGHT WOULD HAPPEN:
Getting riddled with bullets made of love, not lead, and being tucked in at nice with a kiss on the forehead.

MOTHERGUNSHIP IRL:
Nope, those are real bullets, and they’re not so much riddling you, since they’re so big they’re actually just smearing you onto a wall.

The entire staff congregating on the outer decks to see us off to college, and sending us monthly care packages.

MOTHERGUNSHIP IRL:
College as a concept was destroyed when aliens attacked and the only packages you will ever receive again will be uncaring and harmful.

A full sized naval ship having a glass of wine with dinner on Fridays because “it likes how it makes it feel” and “gets it ready for the weekend”.

MOTHERGUNSHIP IRL:
After murdering me for the thirty-sixth time, the Mothergunship drank the actual sound of me wining like a fine malbec, and cut you off financially when you turned 18.

The official trailer for MOTHERGUNSHIP:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

Wacky does not begin to describe that gameplay or the blurb. :stuck_out_tongue: ^^

I already have this :sunglasses:

I see @Ernin8t0r highlighted @Ravenousld3341’s review in the blurb but I see @YQMaoski posted one also…

tucked in at nice with a kiss on the forehead.

Just noticed this and figured that this is a spelling/grammar issue.

Ah, so this is apparently Terrible Posture Games’ (one person) idea of expanding upon Tower of Guns. Almost as a Spiritual Successor or something.

Decent review for a decent game.

Here’s that gun I made.

It’s 9 guns all smashed together.

And I still have another arm to pile guns on to.

Um… from which end does the boom - a - bangie come? All directions?

Think it’s a bit like this

If all of that is a front… guess you don’t need to aim. O_O

From the following locations… all at the same time, in full auto

@Ravenousld3341 Um… tad overkill maybe? lol This game must have a lot of enemies rushing you at once.

There is no such thing as overkill. There is only Keep Firing and Reloading

I definitely didn’t need all of that, I just wanted to see how far I could take it.

It can get crazier, but I don’t quite have enough parts to make anything significantly crazier than this.

Well nuts! I’m more a simple double barrelled shotgun kind of girl myself. Hee hee.