Thursday: Space Marines 2

meow

3 Likes

live now

3 Likes

and live again

3 Likes

That Le Mans game is making you very stressful.
Maybe it’s time to get a break from it for a while and go play something else, like a cozy game.

3 Likes

nah, it’s not. It can make me agitated but it’s not something that will cause me stress that will remain with me lol. Also, I’m planning on playing through Ghostrunner 2 and Elden Ring asap as well, lol, and those r on a whole other level.

When i get upset about something i usually get over it in 5 min or so, especially when it comes to something trivial like a game, lol.

Also, from now on, when i do get in a race that’s literally lag/stutters, I’m just gonna retire from that race and queue up for whatever other race comes next cuz there’s literally no point to be patient as it doesn’t appear to resolve itself whenever that happens.

I’m having a blast with Le Mans. When it works, it’s wonderful, and I truly enjoy the competition. There’re some dumbasses but overall the ppl race pretty cleanly for a game where there’s not rly that strong of an incentive to do so besides wanting to do so. It’s a true sim with a true simracing crowd.

3 Likes

Ah, ok. I’ve thought that the game was being too taxing on you and your well-being. I’m glad you’re enjoying it, and I hope you can reach my 800+ hours on Forza Horizon 5, heh.

So, Ghostrunner 2 and Elden Ring are next ? Interesting. Wish I could add some Bread to it. :wink:

3 Likes

I mean, we’re still playing Remnant 2 as well, which I do wanna complete first, possibly, at least before starting Elden Ring, and I do wanna sprinkle in some SnowRunner, Expeditions, and Hades 2 in the mix where i can as well, though it is challenging to find the time for everything.

3 Likes

I see. Better take your time with those first.

3 Likes

2 Likes

going live some more

2 Likes

2 Likes

live now

2 Likes

3 Likes

live now!

3 Likes

2 Likes

about to go live