Memes, Memes Everywhere

but then what If im in a conversation with leonardo di caprio and a leopard? :’(

one would be leo-sama

the other would be leo pard-sama

4 Likes

That’s why I sent you the video! Those two are very very helpful when it comes to these things. He’s Japanse, btw, born and raised in Tokyo, and she’s a Japanese interpreter, so their explanations are always on point both technically and culturally – as in, what they hear/see/use on day-to-day life in Japan.

I hope this helps you, kylehayman-san!

5 Likes

I think that you would not use the first name of a person with “Sama”

2 Likes

Best APB:Reloaded Meme

5 Likes

@kylehayman361

There’s a distinct lack of Ugandan knuckles memes here. :confused:

Got you fam
Well, it’s more Wakanda, but hey.

Anyone else super hyped for the Marvel Black Panther movie, by the way? It’s something they could easily screw up with how unique and weird that comic line gets, but the trailer was a nice sign that they know what they’re doing.

6 Likes

saw your pic, -and suddenly all i could remember was:

somehow i have faith in Marvel. even if their movies dip a bit here and there in “quality”, i’ve yet so far had the “train wreck” feel with accompanying picard facepalms i’ve had with dc “universe”
(serious, dc animated movies are fantastic -why do their live movies feel awful to me somehow?)

7 Likes

I just watch them when they come out, I heard the actor was doing well for the role, and thats all I need to hear haha.

I need to watch Ragnarok yet thanks for reminding me.

3 Likes

@kylehayman361 I wasn’t a fan of the Thor movies up until this point. For something as interesting as Asgard, the films were just boring imo.

Ragnarök was the exception. It’s a fantastic film, see it ASAP. That’s all I’m saying. No spoilers. No prior knowledge required. Just go for it.

2 Likes

eBegging For Games wCoin

Just some harmless fun.

15 Likes

HAHAHAHAH omg you guys are on fire today excuse me while I avoid Chrono until the next coin drop.

haha jk I’m in too deep to leave now so I guess here are some memes instead.

I like animals.

13 Likes

Did I steal this from here? My memeory ain’t great
Edit: I did steal it. Nice!

5 Likes

https://206.81.1.216/uploads/default/original/2X/c/c0dd851ab7c58d2eb6ee88e499c00e282fd0125e.jpg

Just some harmless fun.

Normally I wouldn’t be down for that kind of post but…

My dude. That was savage.

8 Likes

It is a bit of fun, not meant to be savage. If you cannot have a laugh at yourself now and again, then what’s the point, you know?

I just found the whole thing funny, eBegging on their very first post, that just has to be mocked. :joy:

8 Likes

Oh its limmy that guy is great.

5 Likes

@Punkster TBH it was probably a fake account. If it were a community member that was at least around for a while, I could see it… but making an account less than an hour apart from a thread about asking for keys? I mean, wasn’t it the same thread?

3 Likes

Yeah, could very well be. A bit of a chancer, I’d say. Anyway, we shall see, if they come back and answer or not, it will be quite telling.

The funniest part is, if they stuck around, they would get games from the community but no interaction and then ebegging, nah, on yer bike, mate.

EDIT: Good news, everyone, someone bought it for him/her.

3 Likes

oh noes someone found my plan out

time to fly, I guess

4 Likes

Coraline Your Number Is Up!

4 Likes

Beware

9 Likes

@Punkster If it is a dummy account, though… is that really good news?

3 Likes