also brain:
“now let’s repeat that 3 more times”

6 Likes
10 Likes

13 Likes

5 Likes

BLIZZARD’S NEW CUSTOM GAME ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY

10 Likes

They’ll make sure they don’t miss out on the next Dota by making sure nothing like Dota ever happens again. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Same energy
d4c52e853d1ce828b0cd018a35e0ee37
The worst part is that Blizzard has done this better with Starcraft Remastered promotion wise. That one is far more faithful to what was promised compared to the final product. From what I can tell Warcraft 3 Reforged actually went the extra mile and reanimated one of the intros and a redone fight scene, albeit done in the style of WoW cutscenes that isn’t the intro cinematic’s quality looking slightly better. It’s a shame that the game isn’t as expected, combined with less features from the game and the aforementioned modding policy that only gave more fuel onto the Blizzard fire. Its funny, just a few years ago you can still argue that Blizzard was one of the best, albeit maybe slipped somewhat thanks to WoW’s declining quality and Diablo 3’s disappointing quality, but at least they keep their games in check somewhat with Hearthstone (still doing well from what I can tell, thankfully) and Overwatch (a little less so than Hearthstone, but they seem like they still care about the game with a whole sequel and everything). Now… I think we all know how to feel about Blizzard.

6 Likes
4 Likes

15 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Can’t resist :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

8 Likes

10 Likes

He’s slightly perturbed trying to figure out how you think he’ll be helpful in this situation.

8 Likes

Well , lol. Touche i guess. That G really looks like C …

6 Likes

6 Likes

That is one badass sloth…

6 Likes

@DontBeSilly The sloth was all like: Excuse me dey so, brethern. Just strolling through. One love.

6 Likes

9 Likes