Memes, Memes Everywhere

A nice xmas gift suggestion for the lovey dovey

9 Likes

Those are beaufitul, Enki. Sadly I don’t have an SO to wear them with.

Uh quick question though: Can this guy become a meme?

6 Likes

15 Likes

New trailer is out!

5 Likes

@KittiBear just a thought, girl…

4 Likes

I will buy, no questions asked, any game which prominently features a knife wielding crab.

5 Likes

I have a game for you to buy, I assure you it prominently features a knife wielding crab and it’s yours for a mere $5000. I hear you don’t ask questions so let me, how would you like to process this payment? : )

7 Likes

Provided you have proof of said game available on an open market, and it is a licensed product. I would be more than happy to.

when it comes to knife wielding crabs… I ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS!

8 Likes

Those stipulations were not part of the original premise and licensed to or by who? Of course it’s not going to be anything as crass as what’s on the open market. For this kind of money we’re talking something custom made specifically to rip off cater to you personally bringing you only the most artisanal of knife wielding crab games.

5 Likes

by whom

I can see that I am dealing with nothing close to artisanal quality in this forum.

8 Likes

If this doesn’t sum up the internet I don’t know what does (okay, except for the ‘in America part’):

In other news, I have now stumbled upon otter memes.

8 Likes

Thanks @Fraggles for the laugh and tagging the hideous @Vandem because he’d totally do that to my dog.

8 Likes

JAJAJAJA BUENOS AIRES, LA CUCARACHA, A MI ME GUSTA EL TANGO SI SI

5 Likes

9 Likes

@coralinecastell… I made a tiny change I thought was appropriate… haha…

6 Likes

Chonky tag @coralinecastell

9 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

Hey guys, I found an actually good YouTube Rewind 2019!
I never even heard of that channel before, so thanks to YouTube for recommending me this video, admitting defeat :laughing:

3 Likes

6 Likes