Memes, Memes Everywhere

10 Likes

apple sending subliminal message to their cult following

“rope sold separately”

8 Likes

my first impulse when i see this image is the flag at the end of a Mario level, so to me that image is so much more positive, lol

7 Likes

i think either way how you spin it/regardless what it’s reminiscent of, a thousand bucks for a monitor stand (to an already 5000$ monitor) is ludicrous :joy:

8 Likes

honestly, i had no idea what it even was supposed to be, but yeah, that’s just ridiculous

7 Likes

9 Likes

Everyone familiar with Joan CornellĂ ?

8 Likes

sigh, these levels of unrelated branding for fanboi consumerism continue to reach evermore ridiculous heights, :man_facepalming: gaming body wash, are you freakin kidding me :confounded: “for that nice xbox smell” :face_with_head_bandage:
<insert professor Farnsworth "i don't want to live on this planet anymore">

14 Likes

dude, that’s what it takes to become a pro gamer man

13 Likes

I heard a rumor they want to compete with trojan with condoms as well. When they break they display the red ring of death.

11 Likes

Condoms? For gamers?

Not the right market…

7 Likes

think of the marketing potential tho :thinking:

Xbox rubbers ad

“Xbone XXX ripped, so freakin ripped it will get even you basement-dwellers squealing with a waifu on prom night” :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I don’t know if hygiene products are the right market for gamers either, I’ve seen enough videos on youtube of people talking about gaming conventions where some of the people who attended smelled like they hadn’t showered in ten years.

7 Likes

Oh gods… that’s… way grossier than what I was ready to read today… just did a little bit of throwing up in my mouth reading your comment.

You know, I was joking, but you’re starting to convince me maybe it IS an actual issue that should be addressed and that it’s a GOOD thing they’re doing this marketing stunt…

7 Likes

I know you were. I just figured i point this out so all my youtube watching is for something. :grin:

tmyk

10 Likes

I can’t grow a beard, so I’m the equivalent of flat chest?

10 Likes

*twirls moustache :face_with_monocle:

:rofl:

10 Likes

What do you mean you can’t grow a beard? Your whole face is basically a beard. And look at those manly black lines across your eyes. You are a DD in my books.

9 Likes

he means down under

6 Likes
8 Likes