Looking to trade Life is Strange (Ep. 1-5) for wishlisted games.

Like the title says I have a key for Life is Strange (Ep. 1-5) - 20 dollar value

Looking for:

• Firewatch (20 dollar value)
  • Hollow Knight (15 dollar value)
  • Darkest Dungeon: Crimson Court DLC (10 dollar value)
  • Darkest Dungeon: Shieldbreaker DLC (4 dollar value) AND SteamWorld Heist: The Outsider DLC (5 dollar value)

Please PM me if you are interested in this offer. I will be unfollowing this post since (as seen directly below this) a certain user is questioning the validity of my post and I will not stand for such trolling.

4 Likes

I hate to ruin your trade, but don‘t advertise with non-sale retail value when clearly games were on sale or bundled, especially what you‘re offering. It‘s misleading and doesn‘t fit in this community.

4 Likes

All games are shown as full price values. If someone wants to compare sale prices they are welcome to.

Please do not bring negativity into my thread. If you do not wish to participate in a trade of these games then promptly leave without bashing others. Thank you.

4 Likes

I‘m not bashing anyone. There are plenty of people that are unaware of sites like IsThereAnyDeal et cetera and I don‘t want them to be taken advantage of.
That being said go on and trade fairly.

5 Likes

I think the most important thing is whether someone finds what you have to offer and what you are asking for a decent trade. I think what’s being offered here is fair, but typically prices is the last thing to look at.

I usually think of it as:

1. Is there a game that I would like that someone else may have sitting around as a spare.
  2. Is there something that I have sitting around as a spare that would suit that person’s tastes/wishes.

If both are suitable, then the actual retail price of the game matters little, because at one time or another, a lot of these keys come on sale, become bundled, etc.

5 Likes