If you missed out the IG bundle 2 months ago:
https://otakubundle.com/latest/bundles/assemble-1

coupon birthday2018 will give you 20% off

$3.99 if you buy 1
$3.49 if you buy 2
$2.99 if you buy 5
$2.49 if you buy 10 :smiley:

Leisure Suit Larry 1 - In the Land of the Lounge Lizards
Leisure Suit Larry 2 - Looking For Love (In Several Wrong Places)
Leisure Suit Larry 3 - Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating Pectorals
Leisure Suit Larry - Magna Cum Laude Uncut and Uncensored
Leisure Suit Larry 5 - Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover Work
Leisure Suit Larry 6 - Shape Up Or Slip Out
Leisure Suit Larry 7 - Love for Sail
Twickles
Ceville
The Great Art Race
Pizza Connection
Pizza Connection 2

5 Likes

$3.99 if you buy 1
$2.49 if you buy 10

Time to get my thonk on

Iā€™m guessing $2.49 each, but too lazy to check to see if you mentioned that

3 Likes

why would anyone ever buy 10x of these bundles?? iā€™ve never understood that
even buying an otaku bundle ā€œone timeā€ seems hard enough for me (with the games they usually have), but why on earth by 10x, what the hell would i do with 90+ other identical gamesā€¦ even for farmers surely it must be a bad deal since you probably barely break even on the cardsā€¦
can someone explain this concept to me?

4 Likes

So yeah, itā€™s $24.90 to buy 10 games bundlesā€¦ not exactly a bundle price most people look for, but could be a deal someoneā€™s looking forā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s 10 games within 1 bundleā€¦ each game is pricedā€¦

My badā€¦ I totally mis-understood the siteā€¦ because I only glanced at itā€¦

2 Likes

Not if you are a dirt farmer

3 Likes

To be very generous :smile: and gift each friend a complete bundle.
Most buy it to trade them or to give them away at SG

and ofc you can do groupbuys (buy them together so its cheaper)

4 Likes

Maybe I do misunderstand you, but 1 complete bundle =$3.99
10 complete bundles= $24,99

3 Likes

I stand correctedā€¦ I mis-understood the siteā€¦ I thought it was one of those BAB placesā€¦

3 Likes

So if you buy 1 complete bundle the games are $0.40 each

But you could get 10 complete bundles for $24.99. That means that each bundle would only cost you $1.99, so the games would be $0.72 each. Saving!

2 Likes

ah ok
no this site always works that way
the more bundles you buy the cheaper it gets

4 Likes

12 games for 3,99
or 120 games for 24,99
mwah I hate maths help

The more you buy the cheaper it gets ofc
I dont follow it what you wrote, got me confused

4 Likes

I guess I could get this bundle, maybe we can go in as a group?

The money transfers would be too complicatedā€¦

My Steam account just hit 700 games yesterdayā€¦, so maybe I should stop buying games for a while?

I keep saying thatā€¦ but my account keeps explodingā€¦ #FirstWorldProblemsā€¦

5 Likes

joke

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

2.49 per bundle at 10 bundles, so $0.249 per gameā€¦ No?

We have all been duped!

2 Likes

See above :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

the thing about this bundle (and otaku/gogobundle bundles games in general, imo)
is that they are not just low tier (usually), but also often the definition of ā€œcrapā€-ā€œfarm/worth only cardsā€ games (most of the times iā€™ve seen their bundles/games at least)
so i think my question is still, but why?!?
i barely grab indiegala free games, because despite having cards they are not worth my time to idle often, nor do i want them to play, even remotely -and those are free
so why on earth would ā€œiā€/someone, anyone, pay actual money for these types of games/their bundles? who would want such games even as a gift
if you gave it to a friend wouldnā€™t that friend be like ā€œwow, you trying to break up with me bro?ā€, or trading/giving on SG etc wouldnā€™t people get insulted ā€œyou trying to give me air son? and you want something in return?!ā€
:man_shrugging: anyway, just been my thoughts regarding those 2 sites in particular/their bundles
i donā€™t know, are these "leisure suit larry"games really so amazing/good they are worth money?(vs asset flips/card farm games/"fidget spinner simulatorā€™ish"games) and then more so ā€œx1-10ā€ too?, even for gifts? :thinking:

5 Likes

:smile:
Most of these bundles are not worth it at all, butā€¦Larry ofc itā€™s Larry
Serious: I played them all when they were released back in the day. I loved them all.
I do not know if people would still like them today. I think I would still love them (and have them )

4 Likes

yea the name, ā€œLeisure Larryā€, sounded vaguely familiar this time (unlike when itā€™s pure crap/asset/card farm games), but not ringing any ā€œloudā€ bells tho, donā€™t think it was something iā€™ve played more than a few minutes back then, if even at all :thinking: :man_shrugging:
-still donā€™t think, even if (maybe) being an okay game, that i would ever buy 10x bundles, the math just doesnā€™t add up to me
spend 20$ extra(on top of your "first"4$), to ā€œsaveā€ 1.5$(per bundle)ā€¦ still a bit of a stretch for my "logic"sense -even to gift if i had 100 friends :smile:

5 Likes