Lara Croft GO Giveaway [ENDED]

But “Welcome to the forum”:fireworks:. Hang out with us. We have giveaways all the times. If you stay around and get badges etc,you will be able to enter.:smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you for helping I felt bad to reply he/she cant enter :frowning:

5 Likes

Thats fine, and thanks @yoshirules @delenn13

3 Likes

Hear you man, every once in a while I go like: Imma play them all!!* :muscle: *at least a lil bit. And If I like It I’m going to stick with It and bla blalaasdkjhas

And I end up playing a lot of games that I know I’m going to like at the same time.

Thanks a lot Yosh~ :gift_heart: (:point_left: Get It? you do that)

2 Likes

It says [ENDED] so who won?

3 Likes

First time I did a giveaway I posted the winners, but some may not like it
Thats why I dont anymore
Maybe the winner will reply :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Aye, I agree a lot of people don’t want the rest of the world that they won a game, some people just prefer some privacy, that’s all.

I did, since I don’t mind too much sharing that information. Anyone can see I played the game for a wee bit last night before bed, and it’s a really good game too.

@yoshirules has been more than generous with her left over/unwanted keys. :hugs:

4 Likes

Next time, I recommend making a post that says it’s ended, and that the winner has been notified. That way, you don’t have to reveal the winner’s name, but it’s also clear that the winner should have their PM and that you didn’t forget, aren’t waiting for anyone to “check in”, etc. The less ambiguity, the better. Provides some nice psychological closure, too.

6 Likes

like how is the [ENDED] not clear? Also, if they just make a post about it, it can easily get drowned in all the other posts that are added, like now. (Also, as far as i know, yoshi actually waits till the winner has claimed their prize before changing the title, so there’s no fear of that happening.)

4 Likes

Thank you @harith I wanted to reply but I didnt know how
Because indeed you are right I first draw the winner, then sent them a PM and then change it to ended (although before the prize is claimed so nobody can enter anymore)
I would never forget to sent the winner a prize

6 Likes

welcome @yoshirules

3 Likes