Back to Today's Deal

Kingdom Two Crowns - 10/1/19 - $14.99

Today’s deal is the Kingdom Two Crowns!

game-og-image%20(44)

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/701160/Kingdom_Two_Crowns/

Description:

FATHER AND SON

Father! Father! You will not believeth this, I swear unto you! For I have had the most resplendent of days!

What is it, my son? Why are you nattering about, gibbering like a mynah bird?

Harsh, father! Those are rather harsh words indeed for one such as I who was merely minding mine own business in the muddy swamplands, collecting some slugs and worms for our peasant’s breakfast when at once I heard the chuffle of a horse so healthy, it simply could not be that of a commoner!

Perhaps, my son, perhaps you did meet some noble lord on the road, but where are my slugs and worms now! I’m starving for my peasant’s breakfast!

No father! It was not merely “some noble lord” as you say, it was the King! The King himself! And look! He gave me a gold piece for my loyalty!

What’s this about a gold piece? Perhaps my son is making a fool of me again, like the time he served me mud instead of food!

Oh please, father! That mud was delicious!

Perhaps so, but maybe we can use that gold piece to set our sights a little higher now, eh son? That is, if what you say is true and it really exists.

Of course it is, father! You dishonor me! And I still haven’t even told you what happened next!

What’s that? Another king came by with ANOTHER gold piece and rode off into the night?

How did you know?!

Because I know foolishness when I see it, son, and I-

Then what do you call THIS?

My god, the gold, it’s…

Real? Is that what you were going to say, father? It’s real? Because it is?

I…don’t know what to say, son.

Oh, easy, father. Simply say “God Save the Kings” with me! And shout it loud, so the heavens feel uncomfortable!

“GOD SAVE THE KINGS!”

“GOD SAVE THE KINGS!”

“I’M DONE EATING WORMS!”

“WE’RE DONE EATING WORMS!”

“THAT MUD WAS STILL DISGUSTING!”

“I THOUGHT THE MUD WAS TASTY AND SHARED IT WITH YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.”

“Okay, okay. Calm down, son…”

The official trailer for the Kingdom Two Crowns:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

How do you guys keep coming up with funny intros? :laughing:

Considering the Historical low was 10$ and is consistently at 13$ on other stores, I dont see this as an amazing deal. Seems fun though.

Chrono Inc. made the wise choice of hiring a “Beard Bro.” As in a “Beard Bro” with extensive Pokémon knowledge…