Back to Today's Deal

Jurassic World Evolution - $12.99 - 13/15/20

Today’s deal is Jurassic World Evolution!

game-og-image%20(95)

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/648350/Jurassic_World_Evolution/

Description:

WE SPARED NO EXPENSE

Hey everyone! Alex from Chrono here! Normally, I just write all these silly product descriptions, but today, for Jurassic World Evolution, we enlisted some special help to-

Hello, John!

Hi, how are-wait…John? Oh crap, did they send us the wrong video?

Fine, I guess! But how did I get here?

Aw, crap! How did they screw this up? This video is supposed to be about the game, not the old DNA video from-

Ouch, John! That hurt!

Umm…please keep in mind that I didn’t touch nor hurt the old man on the screen, I’m just here to talk about Jurassic World Evolution! It’s a game where you can make your own dinosaur park and even bioengineer new creatures nobody’s ever seen!

Well! Mr. DNA! Where’d you come from?

“From your blood! Just one drop of your blood contains billions of strands of DNA, the building blocks of life!”

Honestly, everyone knows they filled in the missing dinosaur genomes they got from the mosquitos in amber with frog DNA and brought them back to life, there’s been like five movies! And spoilers, sometimes, the dinos even break out!

“Sometimes, after biting a dinosaur, the mosquito would land on a branch of tree, and get stuck in the sap!”

Yeah, I know, that’s what I just said!

“WHOA! After a long time, the tree sap would get hard become fossilized, just like a dinosaur bone, preserving the mosquito inside.”

Look, just please buy the game from us today. Normally it costs almost $50 and today’s less than $13. It’s a park simulator. If you like these movies, you’ll probably like it.

“Using sophisticated techniques, they extract the preserved blood from the mosquito, and-“

Say it with us…

“BINGO! Dino DNA!”

Bingo! Dino DNA…

The official trailer for Jurassic World Evolution:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Really good deal! If you guys ever wanted to get this, I would get it now while it is so cheap. I did manage to play some before, and it is pretty dang addictive! :slight_smile:

Sweet! Another game for me to enact my pee extortion business plan! (Cheap/near free drinks and salty snacks, and charge high pricing for the use of bathrooms.)