Back to Today's Deal

Jalopy - The Car Driving Road Trip Simulator Indie Game - 9/28/19 - $4.99

Today’s deal is the Jalopy - The Car Driving Road Trip Simulator Indie Game (公路旅行驾驶游戏)!

game-og-image

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/446020/

Description:

A COWBOY NEEDS A HORSE

A jalopy is a car, is a car, is a car
And it’s gotta have a block, have a block, have a block
And it oughta’ have a coil, have a coil, have a coil
If it wants to keep drivin’

A jalopy needs a carb, needs a carb, needs a carb
And a fuel tank for the gas, for the gas, for the gas
And a filter for the air, for the air, for the air
If it wants to keep drivin’

Oh, the wall is long, and the fuzz is hot
And the good Lord knows a jalopy’s gotta keep
Drivin’, drivin’ along

So you barter for a car, and a block, and a coil
And you smuggle in a carb, tank for gas, filtered air
And there’s nothing more it needs, or can have, or can get
If it wants to keep drivin’, drivin’ along.

The official trailer for the Jalopy - The Car Driving Road Trip Simulator Indie Game (公路旅行驾驶游戏):

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Absolutely horrible game with endless amounts of issues, I would not recommend unless Chrono.gg pays us for playing.

Looks terrible, runs terribly, has extremely little real content, audio is a mess, bugs and glitches will be hugging you throughout your gametime.

I regret every minute I spent in game.

I think I have enough real life car issues.

Tell me about it. i think the “Check Engine” light has access to our bank acct and every time we get a little ahead it decides to just sound off.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Well this has been one hell of a positive ride on this thread! HONK HONK :oncoming_automobile:

In the words of a great comedian: “Somebody’s gotta tell 'em.”

I have noticed many Steam users talking about how unfinished this game is, and how it should not have left Early Access yet. I’m also seeing rumors of the developers being done with this game, followed by new developers being involved which caused a revision of the title to have Chinese text.

I’m just confused and honestly hesitant at buying this game because if it’s unsupported and unfinished, then I can’t justify buying this, even at the awesome discount Chrono.gg is offering.

Also quick heads up, the “Check Out The Community” link on the front page leads to Chrono.gg itself and not the forum link to this thread.