It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

@Danacscott Something we all have. I think that limits it to insurgency and payday 2.

6 Likes

@Danacscott, @Pylinaer did suggest Left 4 Dead before, which I am interested in, which seems to come on sale on Steam every single sale, so maybe it will be a good time pick that up too. :smiley:

On the other hand, speaking of new releases, @Animosity directed my attention to this game, which just released:

I can’t wait to dig into it later tonight, hopefully shortly after work… hehe…

7 Likes

Which starts Tuesday!

6 Likes

this, is, awesome!!! :heart_eyes:

aaand i can’t even pre-order it :disappointed: :sob:

6 Likes

@YQMaoski, @Pylinaer I’m trying to hold out for Halloween, aka new computer month, lol

5 Likes

It appears Insurgency and Payday 2 will play well on lower grade hardware. Even your almost potato may be able to run it.

With Payday 2, we may be able to snag a fourth person to play with us so we have a full team. I can also host as I have all the DLCs and a couple QoL mods (that I can turn off if need be).

6 Likes

Payday 2 is a game that runs equally terribly on any computer. :smile:

It’s all about IPC (Intel, Ryzen, more specifically not AMD FX) and a decent graphics card. Messing with streaming packets helps a lot, too… an option that isn’t even under video settings.

6 Likes

Just a quick note to anyone interested in the game, last chance to get at lower price, will rise when it releases July 12!

Also reviewed by our friend @YQMaoski at IndieGems :blush:

git plugged

8 Likes

This one is coming out tomorrow…So pretty and shiny :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Now I feel bad for drinking avocado juice.

5 Likes

Avocado juice? How do you even… make it into the juice :smiley:

5 Likes

I guess he means avocado vitamin. I drink that too. Usually mixed either with condensed milk or milk, papaya (it’s different from the American papaya) or bananas. Yummy. :avocado:

5 Likes

I miss my friend’s avocado tree. I, also, miss my lime, orange, mango and tangerine tree. I really miss going out my back yard and picking a fresh tropical fruit. The crap they sell up here is a crime against humanity. I miss my neighbour’s grapefruit tree too. :cry:

The rains we had this spring ruined our mulberry tree fruits and the squirrels always take a bite out of the apples here. Got lots of flowers on the grapes…will see what the fall brings.:thinking:

5 Likes

Yes, juice, vitamin, shake, whatever you wanna call it :rofl:

@delenn13
We had a mango tree in our previous house, one of my favorite fruits, I miss that too! Dad made a net to place above the car so they wouldn’t damage it, so we had lots of them really nice and yummy at the season.

Now we have star fruit and acerola cherry trees. We just had these little guys come pick some star fruits this morning:

Last time we had some spare bananas for them. :smile:
P.S.: The doggos always go crazy when they see these fellas around… heheh

5 Likes

6 Likes

This came out on the 10th of July. Got pretty pixels…And it’s FREE
heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

A Shout out to @yoshirules @yoel666 @coralinecastell, @YQMaoski @missiloon @AcornAvenger @KittiBear and @Enki :loudspeaker: :mega:

Also Free on Itch.io:

11 Likes

This looks pretty good. :smiley: Thanks!

9 Likes

Ayyy thanks for the tag ^^

6 Likes

Thank goodness, finally Bee movie will get a game that is it’s equal!

I look forward to a game where we can educate those who have never seen a bee what it is. Hopefully there will also be a section of the level where people just scream and run around whenever you fly by.

Maybe then people will appreciate how annoying that is.

7 Likes

Bee movie has its own game actually, and it’s surprisingly good (especially for kids)

5 Likes