2 Likes

It’s so cute…

4 Likes

And:

3 Likes

For Vampire Survivors fans:

Upcoming Rhapsody series ports:

4 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc and @Enki :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

My poor WL :joy:

3 Likes

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1537830/Disney_Speedstorm/

will be free to play in 1.0

2 Likes

2 Likes

Minecraft Legends? It’s so cute! And Everspace 2 looks awesome, wow!

4 Likes

Just announced!

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc and @Enki :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

I love Stellaris. It’s probably the only Paradox game that I actually do not mind paying for expansions, because it means it just keeps getting better and better. And now, there’s a new one! It sounds really cool, too.

It releases May 9th! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know this game has already been linked, but I wanted to bring it up again as it just received a demo on steam.

Edit: I played the demo. It is very short and the puzzles are fairly simple, but it is such a unique game and they did a really good job of playing with perspective and different art styles.

3 Likes

Thanks @Rhyagelle and @ToxicScarecrow :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

This one showed up in my Steam feed today…What do you think, @Danacscott ?

4 Likes

That is mega cute!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Edit: Got one more today.

4 Likes

And:

3 Likes

PC only? If not, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom dropped (officially!) today! It looks so good, can’t wait to play it. Besides that, we got confirmation that FFXIV’s next “free” update (I quoted it because you need to own the game/sub time lol) drops this month, too! Here’s a trailer:

Also, Diablo IV’s Server Slam starts today at 12PM PDT/3PM EST for those interested!

3 Likes

Re: Zelda Milk that cash cow.

4 Likes

Kotaku the “gaming site” that got blacklisted by Nintendo for telling people how to pirate their games, then gets assmad about it when they don’t get a pre-release copy of Zelda. So they proceed to pirate Zelda so they can go out of their way to post as many spoilers of the game as possible ahead of release. Continuing to throw temper tantrum after temper tantrum on twitter about it only to finally proclaim how proud they are about being blacklisted.

4 Likes