It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

Looked at Potion permit and it looked kind of interesting, but something is a little off here. You’re launching your 20€ game with 22€ worth of day 1 DLC?

I don’t know what the rationale for this is, but if you thought your game was worth 40+ you should probably have charged 40 for it. It’s clear and obvious that you’ve just cut content out of the game to sell on the side. Not something I’m going to support.

6 Likes

Anyone tried Ron Gilbert’s newest monkey island yet?
I refuse to read any reviews until i have played it myself, and that might be a while.

2 Likes

I’m a bit put off by the art style, don’t know what exactly bothers me a bout it kind of rubs me the wrong way. While the first two game were certainly very low resolution pixel art kind of games, the world was packed with about as much detail as the resolution would allow and the third game is absolutely beautiful and advances the established style.

This is a complete departure, this flat shaded large solid colored segments style that borders on the iconographic rather than trying to accurately or even stylistically represent real world objects. Looking at faces for an easy example, there are no faces that looks even remotely like this. These are icons representing the idea of “face” or something. It’s clipart.

Meh, I might be too attached to the “good old days” but if you want to follow up a work of art, you set yourself up to be compared to it.

1 Like

Would some kind mod @delenn13 or @PeteMcc shift this for me?

I misclicked to join not ‘nevermind’ to Amazon Prime Gaming. I dunno what were keys or not, but anyone had wanted something?

1 Like

5 Likes

3 Likes

Kena: Bridge of Spirits looks like a very well put together game tbh.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Prodeus seems fun. Reminds me of Quake 2 a bit.

4 Likes

(NSFW Game)

4 Likes

Really early to be hyped about, but looks promising.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/primalgs/mandragora/

8 Likes

Miles Morales too?! YES! I’m gonna get the two one day. Loved the 1st SO much!

5 Likes

Whut?

This kinda reminds me of Unravel …with Yarny…

4 Likes

Yeah, the fluffies here put me right already, lol.

I think Sackboy is one of those that you hear about while in development. Lookit the price though!

4 Likes

I was just going to link this one myself. I’m loving their art style.

5 Likes

The devs seem to be very kind people as well

And I’m watching some gameplay as of right now :smile:

5 Likes

Streets of Rogue 2 announced!

7 Likes
6 Likes

This looks kind of interesting, Geigerish aesthetic body horror puzzle adventure game.

3 Likes
4 Likes