It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

It is a decently made video game,but still by a numbers open world fair. So even if you cant run/buy it atm i wouldnt be too downed by that.

5 Likes

Downloading Ultimate Spider-Man now.
Why not.

5 Likes

I’ve downloaded this and Web of Shadows. :+1:

4 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Some gameplay from the next game from the devs of Crosscode

5 Likes

5 Likes

And I keep adding new ones to my crazy wish list. :crazy_face:

7 Likes

5 Likes

I found a mod for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion and you may enjoy it if you played EVE online. I played EVE for a month when it came out so I don’t remember anything. But here is a mod that merges both!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Full release :3

6 Likes

Celebrate the 1.0 release of Temtem with a Twitch Drops launch celebration!

Starting on September 6, 2022, earn two exclusive in-game items by watching any drops-enabled Temtem stream on Twitch.

https://link.playtemtem.com/

4 Likes

Temtem is a massively multiplayer creature-collection adventure.

Got more new releases on my e-mail:

Plus:

6 Likes

Other than being able to see other people running around and a chat box (that you can disable, as far as I can remember), there’s not much of MMO aspect to it. You can trade and battle with others if you wish. Oh, and you can co-op with a friend.

Though I haven’t checked the release yet, only played what was available during the EA launch.

It’s an enjoyable game if those things don’t bother you, and a refresh in the genre.

5 Likes

Was just gonna post Temtem, but i am playingbPokemon Go for free so…

Yea yea it not thecsame, but man, remember Dragon Warrior Monsters and the random breeding results? That was a great way to get your creature collecting fix.

Got a few titles like Siralim to play too. No comp though. Not til October end. digits crossed The sloths can cross their claws for me. Hee hee. Right @Enki and @dontbesilly. HM?

If Santa want to be a chum and send me a Steam Deck, i won’t say no. I will bake iced cookies for him too. AND a cake. Hell, I’ll rent him a milking cow too, lol.

Silliness aside, I am reminded of Fairlyland Online. You can still play on private servers for a fee. Loved all the creatures in that game.

7 Likes

Finally getting the rest of the computer delivered?

7 Likes

Is TemTem even fun?

5 Likes

That the firm plan.

4 Likes

Tempted to check out Brok at some point.

6 Likes