It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

Summer Game Fest is happening, and there’s a page dedicated to it:

Some games:

6 Likes

I’m so excited for the new TMNT game and the TMNT collection. I have been a MASSIVE fan of TMNT since I was a small kid. I had toys, games, clothes, hats, pillows, blankets…everything. I cannot wait to be able to re-play the older games on PC. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

3 Likes

More to come today with PC Gaming Show and XBOX Showcase.

2 Likes

The FF VII Remake is finally on Steam but don’t get your hopes up.

Price Comparison Here

Also:

I feel like the people that would be willing to pay that much for a FF7 remake are already knee deep in Final Fantasy and invested in the playstation platform. As a PC game, the price is pretty absurd. I’m interested in the game, but not by that much. This is made much much worse to me, considering this is just 1 third of the story.

They split the remake up into a trilogy.

I want to make this clear. It is FF7 Remake not FF7 the remake. It is a sequel.

Because people really wanted a remake for the FF7 original game I guess.

It’s more like a trilogy that’s going to deviate from the original source material, rather than a sequel.

The original FF7 is still on steam though!

Yeah, not buying this anytime soon. :-1:

5 Likes

No surprises, SquareEnix has not given a single damn about regional pricing since Octopath Traveler, maybe even before that.

5 Likes

Yeah, like Activision they don’t give a damn about Steam’s suggested prices and do whatever the hell they want with them. Again I’m not buying this, especially because it’s not even the full game.

5 Likes

Screw that price, a trilogy idea and f@ck Cloud Strife, grr.

4 Likes

Okay, look at my Steam…

I have almost every single Final Fantasy ever released on there, except for the gameboy games + Tactics, but they aren’t on PC as far as I’m aware of. Oh, and the FF13 sequels. I’m SUPER into Final Fantasy… but the FF7R is not worth $39, let alone $49, $59, $69 or $79. It’s comical short, there’s tons of graphical problems and performance issues, and it just straight up disrespects the OG story. The only worthwhile thing? My man Barret, who was given a bigger voice as a character and he’s just FREAKING AWESOME.

If they drop it to $29.99, it’d be more reasonable. But that price? Unreasonable, even to this hard-core Final Fantasy lover. I would only ever consider getting it as a gift to my siblings, whom love the game. lol

5 Likes

3 Likes

1.0 released and it’s a blast

It’s a free-to-play Tarkov light (escape from tarkov), an extraction looter-shooter. It’s very noob friendly and way easier. It’s a lot of fun actually.

6 Likes
3 Likes

It’s finally here:

7 Likes

What can I say, as a Ubisoft game, I already expected it to be a clusterfuck of HUD elements, but I’m very disappointed it turned out to be another multiplayer focused game.

5 Likes

I am not surprised. When i first saw the announcement video some time ago it was pretty obvious it was going to be multiplayer.

3 Likes

I think I can only remember the first announcement trailer, it was only cinematic. Had hopes back then it would follow up on what Black Flag brought to the table, without all the assassin stuff and expanding piracy aspects with a new single player story.

Why bother with all that, right? Best to take a risk at a game that have high chances of getting abandoned after a while and filling it up with micro-transactions…

3 Likes

Would probably be fun with a Sid Meier’s Pirates style game in the Ass. Creed engine. But yeah, this screamed pvp from the first trailer.

4 Likes

They are announcing the new Assassin’s Creed game this September. After learning they want to make it a live service, I have no hopes for it at all. :sob:

5 Likes

Probably gonna have nfts too.

4 Likes

Selling the IP to invest in crypto comes next

3 Likes