It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

Look who finally found his damn guns

Releasing tomorrow, woot!

6 Likes

I think some of you might be interested in this one (might have been posted before, looks so curious):

7 Likes

Dammit, 3h too late to tag you. :smile:

6 Likes

WHAT?! A game?! I loved the show! I’m so excited!

Also, even BIGGER news! The leaker who said when Death Stranding would hit PC (on which clients, when etc) has stated that Horizon: Zero Dawn will be releasing on PC Feb 2020 and will be announced this Game Awards, Dec 12th. If this news is real I’m going to freak out. I love this game so much and I have hoped and hoped for this, or a PS4 emulator so I can dump my copy and play it that way.

6 Likes

They must not do this to me.

Sekiro. Mew wants Sekiro. Must ignore all further HZD fanart. whimpers!

4 Likes

Oh, but they must! We need this beautiful game on the PC world. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’d definitely want to give HZD a try at some point. It seemed to be one of the few open world games that actually looks interesting and not just another copy of Ubisoft game #34.

Also really want to play sekiro too.

4 Likes

RDR2 will be letting off some STEAM tomorrow.

Will require a Rockstar Social Club Account.

3 Likes

Do you know if it is require for single player as well or is that just for the multiplayer side? Is this a ubisoft sort of deal where they will require you to have their client to launch through anyway?

4 Likes

Here’s hoping that Days Gone, The Last of Us, and Persona 5 will migrate over to the PC sometime in the foreseeable future too… :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

You will be required to have a Social Account to open the Rock Star launcher to play either offline or online.

5 Likes

Horizon doesn’t surprise me-- the Decima engine is already coming to PC in the form of Death Stranding. I wouldn’t be surprised if the groundwork for DS’s PC port comes from Guerrilla’s own work.

The question I have is whether Killzone Shadow Fall will appear on PC, but based on the fact that it didn’t do so well, I’m guessing that’s a hard no.

5 Likes

The Decima Engine is pretty amazing, too. It ran so butter smooth on PS4. It just screams to be used on PC, so I really hope that Guerilla Games is considering this. And it may seem stupid, but I have a bigger hope this is true considering they oddly have their “Making Of” for the game on Steam, though at this point I wouldn’t even care if it was on Epic. That I would cave to that client for. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:XD That’s some serious love.

Death Stranding though - damn so beautiful. So wanted to watch the whole playthrough, but man the story, I want to experience that on my own some fine day. sigh It’s gorgeous game… and yea, guess you’ll have no clue what’s going on until you’re near to or at the end. Guessing is half the fun. ^^

4 Likes

There are only 2 games in which I would set aside my convictions for; Final Fantasy VI Remaster/Remake and Horizon: Zero Dawn. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I suppose a continuation of the Witcher series too, but I know a new entry in that series is impossible so I don’t count it. lol

Well now that it is on PC, I think you’ll be able to enjoy it for sure! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not impossible. CDPR has another game they want to release by 2020, IIRC, and it’s not Gwent or Cyberpunk.

3 Likes

I don’t think it is going to be another Witcher title, with the way they have been focusing so heavily on Cyberpunk, it is probably a really small title, a new IP.

4 Likes

It doesn’t make sense to make a new IP when you still have Gwent live and barely started on Cyberpunk.

4 Likes

Add also Final Fantasy V on Epic (yea, i know it’s already on Steam, lol). Seriously though, V and VI are awesome games. Enjoyed those more than VII or VIII. Curious to see IX, despite people saying: Wah! No chocobos!?

5 Likes

Final Fantasy VI is my favourite of the final fantasies and quite honestly I don’t really think I want a remaster of it. It is perfect just the way it is, there’s already a couple of remakes/mobile ports and they’re pretty bad. The best way to play that game is through a SNES emulator. I really don’t think a remake could ever do it justice.

6 Likes