It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

7 Likes

NATURE! Goulet

On topic: I am not really hyped for anything… is that bad?? I guess I am at a point where few of the games that I see being promoted for release seem really similar to other things I either haven’t tried yet or don’t want to…

9 Likes

Just got this in my feed… Oh My :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

13 Likes

Hopefully it’s better received than 3 was.

8 Likes

Ohhh now this I’m super excited for. Trine 1 & 2 are some of my favorite PC games. It’s a shame 3 never happened.

7 Likes

What do you mean by never happened? Unfortunately it did :smiley:

6 Likes

No and you can’t convince me otherwise. Memories have been deleted.

9 Likes

The Earth King has invited you to Lake Laogai.

6 Likes

Now this looks adorable…:heartbeat::two_hearts::sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts::gift_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation:

8 Likes

that looks adorable… my WL is now exploding…

5 Likes

Same here, another 2 added to my wishlist (trine 4) and grow bot.

When trine 1 released on pc a long time ago… I couldn’t play it because my pc back then was too old. I own it now for more than a year, but haven’t played it yet. (or 2 and 3)

7 Likes

I have only played through the first trine. Not the others yet.

5 Likes

here new releases

8 Likes

Devil May Cry … sniff drools. Dante = <3

7 Likes

Official Trailer -

12 Likes

*coughActivision *cough
rated :warning: for “hype-caution” :smile:

11 Likes

dude, i saw that today, only my second pre-purchase ever; the hype is real, cant wait till release in 10 days so i can sit there working all day thinking how much I’d rather play the game but having to continue to work… the torture…

7 Likes

From what I hear, Activision is just the US distributor. Still, caution is advised.

8 Likes

dude, this is a FromSoftware game, u party pooper

I will not stand for this fear mongering :skull::poop::see_no_evil:

for once, let me feel the hype a la @CptMold yeah baby :joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

Korra and TMNT were Platinum games. If Activision was the sole publisher, I’d be worried too.

More importantly, it seems that FromSoftware made a huge power move on Actiblizzard from the start:

Basically, Activision has money, and knows how to sell a game. FromSoftware will make a game they can count on selling.

Your hype will be permitted. Tread carefully, and remember that Survive is the superior Metal Gear experience opinions may always vary.

10 Likes