Seems to be right up my alley! Thanks dear. (:

7 Likes

(about Haven)

Ohhh, mine too!! I love this type of game. And I didn’t notice this part:

That’s all you had to say!

9 Likes

Here’s another cool looking one(Not on Linux tho.):

7 Likes

@CptMold, Psychonauts 2 looks nice. They have only given trailers and developer’s notes on the game. They did not give a release date yet, right?

Edit- I still need to beat the first game. The brown bear in the game scared me…

6 Likes

It was aimed for January and pushed back a bit. I believe they’re aiming for Summer, but don’t have a source. We’ll see. I’m expecting it to be pretty good overall, though I have a feeling it’ll suffer from the same “low grafix” crap that Darksiders and Crackdown got for daring to have an artstyle.

Will it match the first one? No clue. All I know for a fact is that I got to play Rhombus of Ruin, and the writing team at Double Fine is still as great as they were in '05.

6 Likes

Got 3 more for ya :heavy_heart_exclamation:

9 Likes

Dead Cells free DLC coming soon! :sweat_smile:

You can play the alpha now, but, like the article says, it will break your save, so make sure you back it up before trying this out!

edit: @delenn13, I checked out those three games you just posted. Turns out I already had Monster Boy on my wishlist! :laughing: Can’t wait!

11 Likes

@Gnuffi

I just wish I could play it with good fps, but I’ve reached the point that is so much stuff my potatobook can’t handle. :sob:

13 Likes

haha yea, that expansion might have me a teeny tiny bit excited :blush: :yum:
watched dev streams from it too to show X stuff/concept so on, they’ve been really good at keeping fans updated and “enticed”, -basically i’ve been waiting for “march” since last year :smile:
still can’t believe they haven’t put it in the store for me to pre-order (:triumph:) ever since i asked, -march 6th last year :wink: :rofl:

9 Likes

I am personally so hyped for Imperator: Rome. I have been a big fan of the Paradox grand strategy games for years now and this one is looking so good so far. I really hope it turns out to be as good as it looks.

10 Likes

Just put it on sale and take my money. I will force it to work in Linux!!!

10 Likes

I know it’s not a standalone game, but I’m excited for the Man The Guns DLC for Hearts Of Iron 4, as well as any potential TF2 update. I would also be excited for Mario Maker 2 if it didn’t essentially require Switch Online.

6 Likes

looks so cute

7 Likes

This comes out sometime TODAY!!!

13 Likes

:joy:
maybe not so much a “new release”, as a potential hilarious update could be coming to Plague Inc

this amuses Us greatly :clap: :face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

Trüberbrook is a point and click adventure game, with unique aestethics and retro sci-fi themes.

9 Likes
11 Likes

This did not age well. :stuck_out_tongue: Hate to say I told you so, but I think we all (almost all) saw this coming. My brother’s new RTX card came with a copy (free*), so he is playing Anthem and “loves” the Iron-Man feel of the flying, but even he, being as generous as he is, only gives it a 6/10 due to:

1. Grindy
  2. Same-y gear
  3. Exorbitant crafting prices (he’s 28 hours of gameplay, still can’t craft 1 legendary masterwork item)
  4. complete lack of end-game, plus more of 1, 2, and 3.

So that’s the nicest things we can say about Anthem. The flying is fun. :man_shrugging: :dove:

8 Likes

Nope! I was looking for where I posted this too to laugh about it. :joy: I had hated on it until like a month or something before release and it looked like maybe… turns out hey, nope, they did not.

Grindy isn’t even its main problem, it is empty and riddled with the same bugs Andromeda had. It’s just…sad.

7 Likes

8 Likes