It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

I’m expecting it’ll probably be a grindfest laden with mtx.

4 Likes

Pretty much my expectation too. However, since I don’t play MMOs, it doesn’t affect me. I’m a single player gamer for life!!

4 Likes

There’s a Game Awards themed sale going on Steam right now, and there’s a bunch of limited time demos for upcoming indie games, such as Little Nightmares II and Graven:

4 Likes

Good thing TLOU2 isn’t on steam or it’d be the only one you’d be allowed to buy.

4 Likes

Well, if it depended on Geoff Keighley, it certainly would be:

6 Likes

2 Likes

i pretty bad in bullet hell games but i donk know like this games XD

4 Likes

uh sad news for my and my moral

4 Likes

I do not know if it is coming out 2021 and I know for sure it isn’t coming out for 2020, but guys…guys I found a game that I’ve become attached to at the soul. I’m in love with Chrono Trigger, from the art to the sound to the characters and the setting and even the mechanics.

Today I found something heavily inspired by some of the best RPG games ever made: Chrono Trigger, Illusions of Gaia and Super Mario RPG (to name a few). It is called “Sea of Stars”. And that’s not it…Yasunori Mitsuda—THE composer of Chrono Trigger—is on the project. Because he wants to be, which means this game is gonna be legit awesome!

As soon as I pay off muh bike, I am pre-ordering this. I’ve been searching for something that captures the soul of CT for years, and I think I’ve just found it. xD

5 Likes

Released on the 8th.

6 Likes

Pretty keen on Immortals Phoenix Rising :smile:

6 Likes

Sloth loves dark and cute soulsvanias :3

6 Likes

We’re excited to announce that the entire mainline Kiryu Yakuza saga will soon be available on Xbox Game Pass, Windows 10, and Steam!

🐉 The Yakuza Remastered Collection (Yakuza 3, 4, and 5 also available separately) – Jan 28, 2021

🐉 Yakuza 6: The Song of Life – Mar 25, 2021 pic.twitter.com/Xg1ORNE6xv

— RGG Studio (@RGGStudio) December 11, 2020
5 Likes

Ok that’s going to be a very busy 2 months for anyone trying to catch up on 3-5 before 6 drops.

5 Likes

Exciting news, but I have only played 0 up to this point, and 1 and 2 have been waiting, so maybe I will see the remastered collection in a good deal or, even better, in a bundle before I am ready for them. Hehe…

4 Likes

I’m thinking about getting Immortals Phoenix Rising after I pay off my bike. Anyone here play it? Is it any good? I’m worried it won’t be what it advertises. xD

4 Likes

@Rhyagelle almost universally every influencer I follow, like and/or love the game. Most of whom are not huge supporters of Ubisoft and their business practices to begin with. The common thought about the game is that it borrows a lot of aspects from other games without coming up without anything new or groundbreaking… BUT what it does do, it does it well and is actually fun.

The main comparison made about the game is that Fenyx Rising is two parts Zelda: Breath of the Wild and one part microtransaction-lite Assassins’ Creed, garnished with a slice of “dad joke” style humor.

3 Likes

Thanks, and that sounds just fine with me! While Breath of the Wild was certainly not on my top five Zelda games, it handled its mechanics brilliantly. I see the similarities now that you put the two together, so I kinda wanna play it even more now. lol

4 Likes

I tried to search to see if this game had been listed but when I put the name in the search, I laughed at the results. :joy:

Someone just gifted me this and asked me to spread the word. It’s like a “Carnival in my Laptop”. It even has an inside race track. It’s still EA and he is going to add a survivor mode too.

"With over 40 different games and machines there is already plenty to do on the island. You can play The Coin Game with any mouse, keyboard or any Dual stick/pad controller. The game includes a easy to use key mapping system to support virtually any controller or peripheral. So you can play The Coin Game any way that you like.

The Coin Game is developed by a one man indie developer over the last 3 years with the wonderful support of his wife, family and 2 weiner dogs."

7 Likes

em strange game i really was wtf is this :open_mouth:

5 Likes