It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

Might as well just rename this one.

4 Likes

SOLD! I have loved playing Cat Quest 1 so this is the best thing I have heard all day.

Now just to wait till a sale.

4 Likes

Who did that to the title, looks ugly and I wanna kill who did :blush:

@edit
I’m changing it back to 2019, just uptade to 2020 when it arrives.
don’t @ me bro

4 Likes

Oh you want a fight, do you?
Welcome%20small

7 Likes

KFC has a dating simulator game :joy:

6 Likes

This actually feels awfully close to what I wrote in that demands thread…

… while eating your crush

:rofl:

5 Likes

It’s like KFC heard Patton Oswald’s Joke and said, ok cool, so that got us a little press, so now we have to constantly act like a company that has completely given up hope/sanity and the people will love us.

I still have nightmares about that KFC/Cheetos cobranded commercial.

5 Likes

Oh dear, it is actually published by KFC. I thought it was just some sort of silly/funny doujin game but no it’s entirely serious huh?

3 Likes

Can we take a moment to appreciate that a fast food company actually put out a GOOD game? When was the last time that happened?

5 Likes

7 Likes

https://66.media.tumblr.com/7d10a7aaa3ef34e6e91e5cadf4cf0f20/tumblr_pjlgmxv4Rn1r7sijxo1_400.gif

4 Likes

This looks like super fun :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

For ye Cyberpunk fans. Meow and purr.

4 Likes

didn’t delenn literally link those two games on this thread above or am I high? Lmao :joy:

Also… @Enki m’boy… killing is MY job… step down

5 Likes

7 Likes

Me sees Dark Souls me likes ! ( even though it’s from Dark Souls 2 , the ugly kid in the family ) .

6 Likes

Only 1 more week until release, so excited. Have had this pre-ordered since May and glad it is about time to play it :smile:

6 Likes

Since May? That’s worse than early access, you don’t even get to play for a long time lol :rofl:

5 Likes

lol yeah I know. I never pre order anything really, but we really love Trine games and wanted the pre order bonuses. Hey and better than kickstarter/crowdfunded games, going on 6 years since I bought Star Citizen :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This was dropped today with NO fanfare at all. “Pilgrims is a playful adventure game, created by the team behind Machinarium and Samorost.” It has my attention :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

9 Likes