It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

this counts ? :thinking:

… wait for it
Merch! (store)
:joy:

7 Likes

Witcher 4, only on Epic, not even in GOG. Wouldn’t that have been a better headline?

6 Likes

A store? Isn’t GOG their store though? Or are they rebranding?

EDIT

Ah! Merch store! That’s really cool, actually! We can always trust them, can’t wait? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

haha yea that notion caught a few people in the thread too, “don’ you alread…” :smile: good thing they popped that second tweet in few mins later to clarify :rofl:

7 Likes

A CDPR Merch store sounds amazing though, they should have a gold mine of merch coming out of the Witcher series alone. I want a wolf’s head medallion obviously, could go with a set of rune stones and a top tier bear armour set!

ooh and I want silver sword too!
…maybe a griffin trophy on a hook?

This place is going to ruin me.

6 Likes

Read through the thread a bit. best response:

5 Likes

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1046030/ISLANDERS/ new lopoly releaase NEWLOPOLY RELEAS3

3 Likes

dang that looks familiar, could’ve sworn i had seen that game “long” time ago :thinking:

3 Likes

e3 2017 or gameawards maybe ?

3 Likes

no more like in “another game” -like very similar style… can’t remember which, first i thought it was Mountain, then i remembered that’s not a game :wink:, so wasn’t it, but some other :thinking:i think :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Perhaps? Or maybe the many others in low poly style? :rofl:

4 Likes

new dbz game :open_mouth: SUPER DRAGON BALL HEROES WORLD MISSION on Steam

2 Likes

But… FighterZ just came out, didn’t it? :thinking:

3 Likes

This one is a card game, fundamentally different gameplay.

4 Likes

this is a card japanese arcade game
no fight 2d but is the same

3 Likes

not yet on steam, but i really really hope it will come to steam: Steamworld quest.

6 Likes

I mean, it’s STEAMworld.

:point_right::door:

7 Likes

switch games looks so nice

5 Likes

I played Boxboy on 3DS, it’s a great puzzle game and dirt cheap too!

4 Likes

TABS (Totally Acurate Battle Simulator) is a game I’ve been looking forward to since maybe 2017, the game only began to be worked on in 2016 and they officially realeased early access on April 1st 2019. And I’m super pumped about it, which also make me sad that I forgot to mention it on this thread… So I’m mentioning it now.

4 Likes